Splitpaw nameds drop no loot

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Paralyze, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Paralyze Journeyman

I've killed 5 names in Splitpaw so far and not a single one of them has dropped their primary loot. Is it just me or is it bugged? Splitpaw loot such as Gnoll Hide Tome and the Tesch Val Sinisch isn't even showing up on tlpauctions so I feel like it's bugged.

Rosch Val L'Vlor x3 -nothing (should be dropping gnoll hide tome)

Nisch Val Torash Mashk x1 -nothing (should be dropping tesch val sinisch and/or devlas ilkvel which is a spear and shield)

Tesch Val Deval`Nmak x1 (dropped thick amber potion, also has a dagger on loot table which did not drop).

Since all of these nameds and their PH's have a 40 min respawn timer it's hard to tell if it's insanely bad luck or just flat out not dropping...any other groups in splitpaw have this experience? I remember getting 3 tomes back to back on Agnarr...
  2. snailish Augur

Weren't a bunch of revamp loot drops restricted after Agnarr was into them? Runnyeye comes to mind...

could be part of the same effort.
  3. Paralyze Journeyman

I was able to find the patchnotes for Runnyeye but I don't see anything about Splitpaw, and I've been actively reading patchnotes for the past year. Unfortunately though it does seem like that's what happened and just wasn't noted.

The reasoning for removing BAM somewhat made sense since it opened up Runnyeye as a viable option for grind groups by removing high level farmers from the zone. But Splitpaw's loot by comparison is incredibly mediocre and had no grounds for removal =/.

Would love to hear that I'm wrong if anyone has had Gnoll Hide Tome or the spear Tesch Val Sinisch (as a few examples) drop on Coirnav.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

I have no idea if its out of era but that's the reason they cited on the bams. Eliminating krono farmers, while great, was not mentioned whatsoever.
  5. RandomStrategy Augur

Just FYI as someone who cqmped splitpaw a ton in Classic era, that's kinda normal. Tesch Val Sinisch spear can take days to camp through dozens of spawns as it is ultra rare. I had 3 Devlas Ikvels over a week camping him and never got the spear.

Just FYI.
  6. Paralyze Journeyman

Yeah, I recall that it's pretty rare. Did the shield always drop when the spear did not? Aside from Thick Amber Potion, I haven't seen a single named loot drop at all, and nothing is showing up on tlpauctions either. People usually sell gnoll hide tome at least...
  7. Johnwick Augur

It might be the same kind of code related to a bunch of fixes that were not implemented on time during the last patch.

Grotesque Mask - - Also something for the Devs to look into, since ive spent 24 hours in runnyeye and have yet to see a nerfed version of the mask or regular version of the mask.
    0 of these on TLP Auction , have not seen 1 on the server since release.

My guess is : some tiny piece of code that needs to be changed to have it go into effect.
    Same thing that just happened with Distillate of Spirituallity
  8. Prathun Developer

These items aren't guaranteed, but otherwise there is nothing preventing them from dropping. For testing purposes, I spawned these NPCs on Coirnav. Rosch Val L'Vlor had the Gnoll Hide Tome, Nisch Val Toraash had the Devlas Ilkvel, and Tesch Val Devl`Nmak had the Thick Amber Potion.
  9. Paralyze Journeyman

Thanks for testing Prathun! Guess I just had an insanely bad string of luck then. Good to know I can go back and camp the tome! /cheer
    eepok and Prathun like this.