What merc to use with berserker class

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Margot Heart, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Fluid Augur

This may get you killed but try the quest NPC next to the bank in PoK Destrea Kinmare. Like others have said, use a healer merc to play safe. The mobs will be tough. I find it takes you twice as long to kill them but you get ~4 times the experience per kill so the rate is pretty good. Half the problem will be figuring out how to single pull mostly. You do stuff like jump over counters in the first room and don't go near the other MOBs. Don't necessarily finish the quest! You get some rooms where half a dozen MOBs will pile on and kill you! Just abandon the quest and restart it. Eventually you will find a friend since a lot of people use this quest there is always a group of PCs waiting to go in. Even when you complete the quest, it is one of the least rewarding in the game with respect to equipment and pp so just be happy with the exp.
    Margot Heart likes this.
  2. IblisTheMage Augur

I can hook you up with some PP on AB, if you want to give your zerker a go. You might want to consider the Heroic option, taking your toon imstantly to level 85, with some appropriate gear.
    Yruc and Margot Heart like this.
  3. Margot Heart Elder

Been Trying to Find groups now at various time during the day , i havent been succesfull yet , going to give it a couple of days then i give up on the game or try the Coirnav server .
    Thanks
    Heart Margot
  4. Margot Heart Elder

AB Seems super dead at least around lv60 and lower
  5. Jubura New Member

I doubt thats a problem exclusive to AB. The TLP's are the best bet for low level i think but those are limited to the current expansion they are on. If you are set on playing a berserker remember that its not possible to play one right from the start of a TLP.
    Margot Heart likes this.
  6. Kyzvs Augur

To be fair - I saw you asking at 9:20am UK time on a Euro server on a patch-day Wednesday morning. It aint exactly going to be a teeming hotbed of level 60 players at that time ;o)

If you are staying on AB, join the Bobs Your Uncle guild - they try really hard to look after and nurture lower level toons?
    Margot Heart likes this.
  7. Margot Heart Elder

Okay thanks guys i will keep on trying and maybe check out Bobs Your Uncle guild
  8. Gendor Journeyman

I can't tell you on a Zerker as I have not played mine past 11. But on a similar DPS class my Rogue, I found that AA's are HUGE Difference in the amount of DPS I take and give. So I started AA'ing at 51, got all passive AA's I could and with healer merc I got close to 85 Tanking before I had to switch strategies.
    Margot Heart likes this.
  9. Cheris Stoneglade New Member

Margot Heart,

I have a 61 or 62 Druid on ANtonius Bayle and would be willing to group with you if we play the same times. I played with euro friends back there in 2003 but I am eastern USA time zone. You would have to be patient as I will be coming back from a15 year break. I think I can manage healing, snaring and doting though :)

Cheris
    Margot Heart likes this.
  10. Yruc Augur

I'm actually real life friends with Iblis. He is a pretty cool cat. He's helped me in the past when I left and came back. Unfortunately we live half a world away and my schedule has changed, so don't get to play with him any more. If you do run into him, call him a smo for me :)

If you want to try a TLP I can help you out on Agnarr, though Agnarr will never have Zerkers. If you want to try Coirnav it will eventually have zerkers just not for awhile.
    Margot Heart and IblisTheMage like this.
  11. IblisTheMage Augur

Smoooo
    Margot Heart, Quatr and Yruc like this.
  12. Blackburrow23 Elder

You mentioned starting over on FV. If your dead set on melee then I cannot say enough good things about beastlords. In case you didn't know the Devs changed the aggro system with pets and you are now able to have your pet tank and melee. In the past the NPC would always turn to hit player characters. You can heal your pet, they can tank and you can use a DPS merc if you wanted to. Zerkers will be tough without swapping to a healer merc and being geared properly.
    Felicite and Margot Heart like this.