No XP back from rez at 110

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by isabot, Dec 14, 2017.

1. isabot New Member

was this bug addressed in the patch today?
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I didn't see it in the patch notes.
  3. Rhaage Augur

no, it was not, requires more testing.
  4. Vanrau Augur

The fix was pushed to test due to the complexity of the experience code.
  5. feeltheburn Augur

still broken as intended.
    Issk likes this.
  6. Slippry Augur

Should be fixed right after the necro dot revamp.
    Tugroka, Sancus, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  7. Hiladdar Augur

This bug, i.e. no experience of any res, to my understanding only affect hybrids (Beastlords, Bards, Paladins, Shadow Knights, and Rangers) at 110.
  8. Monkman Augur

There was an iksar* monk in eqresource channel earlier on FV that stated this was occurring on his toon as well.

As a 110 human monk I'm not experiencing this problem.

Could this be a class and/or race issue?
  9. Parricidium New Member

I was a 110 Iksar Monk with 8% into level. Took two deaths killing Rager and got two rez. Now I need 9% to get back to 110. Thanks Daybreak for making the game so fun.
    Issk likes this.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Perhaps they could combine the two. Any time you go over 110, you need to get sac'ed by a necro, so you won't have to die and lose XP. Then these special level 110 essence emeralds will be used by necros to cast their revamped DoTs.

Problem solved! ;)
  11. Metanis Bad Company

This is not a bug! What better way to add some excitement to the end-game? Now everyone will have something to look forward to... grinding after every raid night! :)
  12. Thraine Augur

umm, this sucks ... can we address this before the weekend pls Devs?
  13. Marike Elder

I love re-acquiring my lost xp through game play...
  14. Parricidium New Member

Lost 110 again. New plan, remain at 99% into 109 and go full on AA and be gimped because I can't use my newer abilities. Raids should be outstanding for those who are affected by this bug.
    Yinla likes this.
  15. Thraine Augur

even tho i lost 110, if i die now at 109 i still lose 7% per death ... ugh, raids are gonna suck :(
  16. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Sounds like it isn't related to your level, but the numerical amount of XP you have(which can vary from class/race combinations).

So just staying at 99% into 109 might not be the way to go(for now), each class/race combo has its own sweet-spot I guess...:confused:
  17. feeltheburn Augur

new skill......you have gotten better at reacquiring level 110 ( 300 )!
    Tugroka, Metanis, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  18. Zerku New Member

Humans and woodelfs afaik dont have this problem, I as an Ikisar have tho - releveled to 110 , twice now,
  19. Reval Augur

How do I favorite a moment in time?
  20. Zhaunil_AB Augur

As Jumbur said, it seems to be a numerical issue - since IKS need more XP to level up (or at least needed at one point, due to their racial abilities), an IKS monk has a higher absolute XP total than a human one. Also explains why Hybrids are hit first.