Kronos

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rajuncajun, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Accipiter Old Timer

Initial troll: 6/10.
    Troll-over-time: 9/10
  2. Nolrog Augur

Krono are not an item that drops in game. They are purchased directly from DBG and then allowed to be sold in game for whatever you want (plat, items, PL services). They can be redeemed for 1 month of game time.
  3. ayoforYayoh Augur

so just being uninformed at all points of your life is "trolling"?

WELL DAMN. America is getting trolled pretty heavily then as we speak.
    Chatoyan and Elskidor like this.
  4. Rovell Elder

I used Dysfunctions methods that I learned from watching this video and I earned over 100 krono in an afternoon alone selling children to obscure monarchies! Thank you Dysfunction!!!
  5. Asiema Elder

So what's with this idea that us casuals will never see these camps? I have been playing Agnarr since launch and I am only level 42. I might have to wait sometimes up to an hour doing other things but i have yet to have a problem getting into any certain camp when I LFG for it. Other night I got in ham/Lord within 45 minutes and ran it for 3 hours. Of course nothing worth anything dropped lol but none the less with all these picks in Guk...not sure about those other zones, it is not a problem even for casuals.

I have not played in 15 years so if I am missing something then please call me out, I'm not trying to act like I know anything about everquest these days because I don't but getting into any camps in upper or lower guk has not been a problem.

If other zones have far fewer picks then that may very well be an issue.

OP: Kronos are dropped from players with real life money who want end game gear in a hurry. So yes, early farming earns loot or lots of plat which turns into krono through auction style trading.

It's a matter of farming loot for plat or farming straight plat or buying with real cash from market place. Really just do you have more free time or more real money?

That decides how you get kronos, you either use free time or use money...depends what has more value to you.
  6. Rhodz Augur

Just ignore anyone falling back on that old tired casual bashing tone.
    For one no one even agrees on a what a casual actually can be, attitude or play style or hours played or goals no one knows.
    I guess I fall into the attitude category but only because I know no matter how much I love the game it is still only a game.
    Meh
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.