Kronos

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rajuncajun, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

were is the best place to farm kronos?
    and what do they drop off of?
    ayoforYayoh and yerm like this.
  2. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

what all zones and camps drop kronos?
    yerm likes this.
  3. Dysfunction New Member

This guide is the best I've found on how to get Kronos. It's long but worth the watch

Happy Hunting!
    Charred likes this.
  4. ayoforYayoh Augur

Theyre quest items.

kill the giants in rathe for "platinum" then turn them in to guy in EC tunnels for the quest reward.
    Charred likes this.
  5. Nick687 New Member

6. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

it's a shame you get childish people on these threads i just asked a simple question about were to farm kronos and what mobs? such a shame
  7. Nick687 New Member

To answer your question more directly - Krono doesn't drop from mobs. You can either buy it with real money from the link I posted above or you can buy it in game from other players.
  8. ayoforYayoh Augur

the real shame is how overly tender middle aged MMO players have become.

"i dont care that i can google this with no effort. you for not telling me!"

what a shame
    Malokhan likes this.
  9. Nuther Augur

Lord Djinn Sol B for GEBS & Ring
    Charred Guardian Shield in Sol A
    FBSS from Frenzy in LGuk
    SMR from Ham Lord LGuk
    Hooded Black Cape from Mistmoore
    Froglock Crusader L Guk

These among others are Krono camps, camps the ordinary player will never see on Agnarr.
  10. yerm Augur

Don't let us bring you down. Obviously you couldn't google this; your horrible spelling/grammar probably threw the search off! Completely understandable.

Krono is purchased from daybreak ($17 or $18 I think) and usually takes a day or two to arrive the first time you do it.
  11. Zanarnar Augur

12. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

I wasn't sure i was told people farm Krono's so i thought that meant they kill mobs and they drop off of mobs didn't realize the only way to get them is to buy them.
  13. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

ayoforyayoh you can go yourself.
    ayoforYayoh likes this.
  14. Nuther Augur

What they do is lock down and farm the best loot in the game and then sell it to players for krono. Then nobody else can ever get the camp.
  15. ayoforYayoh Augur

You're basically the least intelligent / least patient person on the entire TLP forum.

congratulations
  16. Phantom Ghost Augur

Farm the quest item, money, at your place of employment. Turn in said money to dbg in the form of a credit card payment, wait for verification... and done
  17. Rhodz Augur

Or for half the price on the gray market.
    Either way you are still out real money.
  18. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

thanks for help from the ones who really answered my question.
  19. Dysfunction New Member

be real tho.. you're trolling right?

I mean.. a month ago you posted in multiple threads talking about how they should get rid of Krono to get the "big boxers to go away"......

Did you really not know what they were?
  20. yerm Augur

He probably figured the box armies were literally farming the krono droppers. He did also ask how to get from Grobb to Ogguk in that time frame so troll is correct in at least one way...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.