Login server down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gremin, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadarX Augur

Appreciate the patience folks. We are currently working on an issue impacting EQ logins.
    Harmare and Kassus like this.
  2. Tahran New Member

doubtful for me considering i was just on a hour ago and changed nothing
  3. Hasselhoff New Member

If the servers overloaded kick the botters.
    IKkrow and O_Castitatis_Lilium like this.
  4. Xanadas Augur

next update in 4 hours? oh wait - you never did give another update the last time this happened.
  5. vaio007 Elder

I have the suspicion that if you knew what it was or how long it might take, you'd say that to stop the anger. So I'm guessing you have no clue. Might as well go downstairs.
  6. nunya1070 New Member

broken housing... what a lame excuse. Is all of EQ on a single server? Hell, put your authentication server in the cloud for crying out loud. For that matter, put all your servers in the cloud and outsource your payment system to a reputable and secure company. That way you don't have to maintain hardware and all of the associated costs and you can focus on what you do "well". Server reliability obviously doesn't seem to be in your wheelhouse.
    Metanis likes this.
  7. Kinky New Member

You get our angry patience.. Oh wait.. that's not patience at all..
  8. timeflies New Member

30 min que if were lucky lol
  9. telezar Journeyman

PPPPPFFFFFTTTTT this is daybreak we are talking about! if they something quickly they would make 2/3 of their player base fall over dead from heart attack!!!
  10. Shaded Journeyman

cancelled 1 acct after the last fiasco. am I going to have cancel this 1 too and find a diff game to play? too bad I just paid my account
  11. Kassus New Member

Thanks for posting. Although continual "We are working on the issue," posts do not fix the problem, it does keep moral higher and at least let the players know they are not being ignored.
  12. nunya1070 New Member

Starting a pool. Respond to this post with your estimated time of restoration of services. Person closest to the time wins.

I'm betting it's 9:37PM EST.
  13. nunya1070 New Member

Yes, just please keep us posted on 30 minute to 1 hour intervals so we don't feel like we are being ignored, and as soon as you have an estimated ETA, please let us know that too.
  14. Metanis Bad Company

4:49pm Pacific (just in time for them to close the doors and go home for the weekend)
    Kinky likes this.
  15. nunya1070 New Member

As long as it works when they leave, idc
  16. vaio007 Elder

5:21pm EST (2:21pm PST)
  17. nunya1070 New Member

18. Harmare New Member

No more changes to anything ever please! :p

Daybreak: "Free XP Weekend!!"
    EQ Players: "No, don't touch anything!!! Keep the xps!"
  19. nunya1070 New Member

lmao
    Hasselhoff likes this.
  20. telezar Journeyman

They need to go the old Damiano's pizza thing 30mins or less or its free!!!
    Hasselhoff likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.