Login server down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gremin, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telezar Journeyman

yeah no doubt they always keep us in dark and feed us bull! Like living in PC lol
    OssOr likes this.
  2. Harmare New Member

Yeah, the login server is down. Just went to swap between accounts and can't get back on-- just a regular timeout message or a "Login server is down." message.

PS I wish I knew that the xp bonus started this early, I just finished three gribbles so looks like I'll be on timer for the start of it.
  3. telezar Journeyman

K thanks Smokezz
  4. telezar Journeyman

Yeah feel your pain man
  5. Annastasya Augur

Hi, the log in servers appear to be borked. ~1:40pm Friday CST 6/30/17. Only receiving Timeout Error message, all normal obvious fixes attempted from my end to no avail. Other websties, games and general internet things appear to be working fine.
  6. klanderso Developer

We're working on getting it back up ASAP.
    Gosan, iaediil and OssOr like this.
  7. Saeder New Member

"Error - A Timeout Occurred" is what I got on 2 of my 3 accounts...???
  8. Ming Tee Augur

u got 12 minutes before i get my pitchfork out.
    Xanadas and Niolo like this.
  9. Cirulik New Member

How can they possibly be so bad....and I'm sure the individual devs are working hard, this is a systemic problem with managing software.
  10. telezar Journeyman

lighting torches!!! Someone assemble the angry mob!!!!
  11. Kyleigh Journeyman

Yeah and once the log in servers are up they are going to get hammered with thousands of players.. queue 30 min wait time in 3..2..1..
  12. Tevez Augur

Good to know its not just me.

On main comp I was able to start launcher and log into account, as it loaded to server page I received 'Error - A timeout occurred'.

On my Laptop I was unable to even start the Launcher, when I would click on it nothing would happen even when running as administrator. I found an old link though which suggested to restart router which did in fact help and let me run Launcher however as I loaded to server page I received 'Error - A timeout occurred'.
  13. nunya1070 New Member

I sense another "24 hour" maintenance window like the last patch.
  14. Wisperin New Member

Is the xp boost for all zones?
  15. icewabbit New Member

yer I am getting error - timeout occurred
  16. icewabbit New Member

really annoying coz I just decided to come back to EQ :) :)
  17. DebonAir Lorekeeper

Same issue. Please rezz the hamster! :cool:
  18. Xanadas Augur

my money is on ddos
  19. Kinky New Member

This is getting to be a bit ridiculous especially since you guys seem to break the game quite often.. I get 1 hour before work and 2 after work to play this game, and when I wanna play its either down because something broke, or the launcher wont let us in.. Maybe you guys should pay more attention to what you're doing before you submit a patch.

Or maybe you have somebody on your end intentionally breaking the game because its so old and they don't enjoy keeping it up. SO does this mean that 1 - 2 days out of the 6 that are available for bonus XP aren't gonna work?
  20. telezar Journeyman

I feel optimistic :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.