June 21 Patch Status

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Plainbelly, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazak New Member

If this 18 year old MMO doesn't have the version control to roll back to the last stable deployment then that's a problem. If they have that and aren't using it, that's also a problem.
  2. rescue016 New Member

We've identified an issue with housing that is currently being addressed. We hope to have this resolved shortly. That is the latest info posted by RadarX about the outage. lol a housing issue
  3. Stephen Journeyman

We have now got to the root of the server problem

[IMG]
  4. ravenfaith77 New Member

How about a server dedicated to "Gems" so we can play that during downtime? We could pretend we are medding with the fullscreen book.
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

6. feeltheburn Augur

careful I sense trolling here
  7. Axxius Augur

Probably a fix to the broken anchors made it worse. :rolleyes:
  8. Kharazdak Journeyman

Unbelievable. All this so db can include some interior decorating into eq?
  9. Darsis New Member

If the problem is housing , why are the TLP servers down?
    fuloph and svann like this.
  10. rescue016 New Member

I don't know, just relaying the latest post about the server maintenance.
  11. Fuzzbutt Elder

There is no housing on Agnarr...
    fuloph likes this.
  12. feeltheburn Augur

because EVERY TIME they mess with TLP or Progression servers this nonsense happens. like a bad experiment sharing codes tween the live and other servers. EVERY time.
  13. kthehammy Elder

Why do they not take a snapshot and then revert if there are problems. This is 110% pure madness. Why oh why can they never learn?
    fuloph likes this.
  14. telezar Journeyman

Seriously housing OMG really? I can live without housing and let them work on it in there spare time. Went to sunrise hills the other day to get a backpack book to expand them. Couldn't tell you the last time I went there. Put a band aid on it and call it a day or disable the zone and lets get on with it people.
  15. Fuzzbutt Elder

And for those of you doing the math and saying it's .50 cents a day, you aren't figuring in the fact that this is one of my few days off, the others I work 13+ hours a day and don't usually play when I get home so it's slightly more of an inconvenience when it's my entire day off gone.
  16. Regnon Journeyman

hour 13 of the 5 hr patch
  17. telezar Journeyman

They wont give xp bonus to close to the 4th will get some then im sure. then everyone can dhha themselves to death :confused:
    fuloph likes this.
  18. Taschxi New Member

people store a lot of stuff in their houses, if it's a bug that would allow duping of items, that would be a big deal, I'm not saying that's what it is but I imagine it's something important enough to not allow to go live.
  19. Jumbur Improved Familiar

THIS!!
    A game like /gems should totally be a part of the launcher, with the sever select-screen visible, so we could keep an eye on server status(if available). Didn't DBG make "Bejeweled 2" btw? they could use that...if they want to spoil us! :D
    fuloph and Restac like this.
  20. LongStroke New Member

Does anyone actually use housing??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.