June 21 Patch Status

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Plainbelly, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephen Journeyman

I'm in the UK.......patch started here at 2:30 pm........guess who wont be playing today
    FOGBANK and Albien like this.
  2. Tvarian Augur

I can say it. We didn't deserve it.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Ghalea New Member

Yeah, well I was doing that all day. When I get home at 5pm EST and the servers are still down, it is an issue.
  4. rescue016 New Member

I do see the outside. I normally am driving 500-600 miles a day so that's not the problem. I just like being able to log on to relax after driving since I am paying to be able to log on.
  5. Cogsley New Member

On my feet 8-12 hours a day, but thank you for the thought.
  6. Fistopower New Member

I meant the Dev's deserved it. Zerker's didn't. They need to switch Frenzied Resolve back to an ability rather than a disc. Get rid of the damage penalties, the discs that wont operate unless 90% damaged and the discs that prevent movement.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Intenso Augur

I blame brexit
    Lennyn likes this.
  8. Paladdine New Member

Ok, so whoever is going to rage quit over this I just have one very important question. If youre playing on Agnarr can I have all your stuff no use in it going to waste rotting in your bank. =)
    Cogsley likes this.
  9. UndeadBob Journeyman

Not to beat a dead horse here.. but we all paid good money to enjoy this game. I believe the moderator asked for us to be constructive? Telling everyone to empty their pockets to play a computer game and then advising them to go outside and do anything but enjoy that computer game... is not constructive...
  10. Tandy New Member

Considering there is a tropical storm raging outside atm I think I'll stay inside, thanks.
  11. Qyzx New Member

I get it though.
    This isn't a company who's servers HAVE to be on to make money like other companies.
    They can be off for 7 days in a row if they want them to... they already got the 15 dollars.
  12. Intenso Augur

I remember when all soe games offline for like 2 months? Was fun
  13. Kyami New Member

Revert back to the version prior to the maintenance and try again another day.
    Cogsley and v01d like this.
  14. Bekonsat99 New Member

You just don't want the berserker to get nerfed lol!
  15. Ultrazen Augur

This is actually legitimately annoying at this point.
    Cogsley likes this.
  16. Fethos Lorekeeper

Took them 5 hours to even get an idea to what they broke, you actually think it will be up today? They've got what.. an hour and a half left in their workday? Yeah, It's not coming back up today.

The team has made some progress identifying the problem.. They still have no clue as to what they did, but 5 hours later, they have made progress..
  17. rescue016 New Member

Ok, just checked and they have found the problem. Just don't know how to fix it. lol
  18. Paladdine New Member

I think that means they found the hamster but they are all afraid to pick it up.
  19. Irrelevant New Member

"Guys! GUYS! I finded the power knob thingy! How does it works???"
  20. Stephen Journeyman

suggestion......scream abuse at it and if that doesnt work.......a sledgehammer will
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.