Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narogg Augur

What was your wait time displayed when you got in?
  2. Alekyne Journeyman

This same thing happened when Ragefire was released. Just press OK, join the queue and wait. It worked that way with Ragefire and it will work again here. Launches, more often than not, hit roadblocks such as this. Yeah, it's frustrating, but losing your sh*t on the developers/CS staff over something that they're a) working to resolve and b) is out of your control, is crazy. EverQuest players can really be the most entitled people sometimes.
    kathulu20 likes this.
  3. Endacer Augur

Looks like your subscription ran out, since you can't see any of the progression servers.
  4. Ellise Journeyman

That doesn't mean the queue isn't working. That means that now nobody is logging out of game. If the server isn't full, I would say the queue is broken, but my guess is that the server finally filled up and those of us not currently in game are screwed for tonight.
  5. Hemocrit New Member

It is not working. I have been trying to get on since the server unlocked at 2PM PDT. If you got in, then you're lucky. This whole "queue" thing is a joke because I would have been in a long time ago.
  6. Atomicted New Member

And now the west coast will start loggin in. 60m que?
  7. Breeziyo New Member

that's not the case. it's refreshing the estimated time you're going to have to wait based on how long it has taken for other people to get in. you are in queue no matter what until you close your client or get disconnected
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The time is an estimate. You will be logged in when possible if you are waiting in the queue.
  9. kudos New Member

Why wouldn't you start this server up at like 3am or 4am? It would cut down on the rush a bit at least.
  10. Rivic01 New Member

Who remembers the line "alchemy is working as intended?"
  11. Shadowling New Member

Working as intended, they intended it to work this bad
    bardicCulture likes this.
  12. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

That entitlement you are referring too usually comes from the transaction of money between a customer and a business. More often called a paid for service and not an entitlement.
  13. Hemocrit New Member

logged in when possible?? 4 hours later....
  14. Endacer Augur

1m or 60m. There is no queue, the queue is a lie. People are getting in, in bulk, when they reset it.
  15. Thunndar Journeyman

good to know all the twitch streamers dont have a problem. douchebags
  16. Alekyne Journeyman

You go ahead and let them know how many cents out of your monthly sub that they owe you, in the hours you lost while sitting in the queue.
  17. Azzudien Augur

They are not only setting records in wait times, they are also setting records in number and speed of deleting posts
  18. Atomicted New Member

you would think lessons learned then, guess not.
  19. Diemond Augur

From Mepps replied to me in another thread:
    Hitting play again does not reset your position, but it's also not needed. The wait time goes up as the estimate goes up. People are attempting to log in faster than we are able to increase our caps.
  20. ianchudson Journeyman

I got in, crashed with Reset Device Error zoning from Neriak. Now I get to wait in the Q again. Most Classic Launch Ever!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.