Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshua Schuette New Member

How about instead of having the server up and running you drop it fix your issues and then bring it back up so other people have a chance to play on a fixed server instead of having people playing on a broken server and the rest of the population who are stuck in a fake queue have to read them trolling us on the forums.
    Miasaou likes this.
  2. Mashef Augur

Seems about time for another queue re-start.
  3. Poppinfresh Elder

Best I can do is Cards Against Humanity
  4. Thul Journeyman

.... a 3 hour tour..... a 3 hour tour....
  5. Nordwulf New Member

DayBreak Games ... hmmm sounds a lot like "They Break Games" ... conspiracy?
    Tamat and Sithil like this.
  6. Ziffiz New Member

Same here. 2 hours on 2 accounts on 2 computers and havent seen anything but login screeen
  7. Kibanu Augur

8. Nadiil Journeyman

I closed business early for this? What kind of fool am I?
  9. The Hated One Augur

Customer service fail. 2 hours, still haven't made a character. Confusing ques and server time outs. False advertising. Pretty bad imho.
  10. Senen Journeyman

Two friends get in after the last crash no problem. Then I hit it right as it says 1 min que, then 5 min que, now 26 min que. Essentially there version of a Que system is non existent. Why is the server set to such a low population to begin with? It should beable to handle thousands of players.
  11. Stunner New Member

So you know what a bad experience is? CLICKEQ
  12. MaestroM Augur

I made this.
  13. Typucm Elder

agree..
  14. Flea Lorekeeper

So what happened to 2PM launch?
  15. Dontee Elder

16. Ellise Journeyman

Leave their poor server alone!

[IMG]
    Slayan likes this.
  17. Kixel Journeyman

Guys. This is absurd. Please get it together.

Phinigel was so ultra smooth. Why was this not expected? Did you not pre-plan at all? Come on.
  18. Deveraux New Member

2 hours and 8 minutes... this is nuts. Would like to log in and play soon considering 2/6 of us are in and playing for the last hour..
  19. Quill Augur

So this story is folks.

While (In the Queue = True)
    Wait for Login Server Reset.
    ON SERVER RESET
    LOGIN BEFORE YOU'RE IN THE QUEUE AGAIN.
    IF YOU GOT IN AND HAVENT MADE CHARACTER
    MAKE CHARACTER
    CRASH ON ENTERING WORLD.
    ELSE
    ENTER WORLD BEFORE MAXIMUM IS HIT
    END IF
    End While

So basically.. you have to wait for the so-called 'queue' to reset twice. First to make it in to create a character, second to actually enter the game world. And ffs, hope you don't crash.
  20. FL!P Augur

How many of you other guys took off work for some nostalgic grinding? Realllly regret it now lol oh well, was worth a shot. Maybe us late getting in can get some good groups going. judging by the stream even if we get in its literally ppl just standing over corpses fighting for mobs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.