Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeskola pheerie

Pop lock answer

[IMG]
  2. Sniggz Elder

Has anybody actually gotten into the game after being in the queue? Pretty sure the only time anybody is actually getting in is after the queue crashes and they have to restart it...
  3. svann Augur

Reminds me of my first programming class when they taught us how to make a queue and some people added new items to the wrong end.
  4. MMOer Augur

FYI
    Im in.. was able to create my chars without getting booted. Am now playing.

GL anyone still having issues.
  5. Piku Elder

God...the people who aren't getting in are gonna be virgins forever...
  6. Piku Elder

So unfair...
  7. Darrieth New Member

I think the real question is how many are in but are still trying to get their boxes in... .. .....
  8. Mashef Augur

Seems to be getting better based on posting frequency here...

Frustrating for those of us who didn't get lucky with the queue system and got stuck waiting a full 2 hours while others are just clicking in..
  9. Piku Elder

I don't even this question
  10. JimMystic New Member

How long had you been in queue?
  11. Stevin New Member

The queue is fake.
  12. Cannan Journeyman

2 hours of trying to create a character, this is a joke....
  13. Flavius22 Lorekeeper

Still in queue, after 2 hours of disconnects... queues.. this is nuts.
  14. Tamat New Member

Having played on a handful of TLP launches, I fully expected this. It's unfortunate that this kind of crap is so predictable.
  15. Typucm Elder

its never work and dont work now. Fake queque.
  16. Syraniss New Member

Every time I click login now it says queue is 5 minutes.... it's no longer going up. It's been doing this for over 10 minutes now so timer is just frozen but people still aint getting in?

EDIT: Oh, just jumped now to 26m *sigh* oh well.
  17. Nordwulf New Member

OMG now you know the ones that can't get in are pulling their hairs out .... if they have any left LOL
  18. Tamat New Member

WIPE IT CLEAN!
  19. FENDER42 Lorekeeper

Ok I would really appreciate it, if a Dev will explain to me why it is important for me to sit here and spend my money on this game because taking time off to play this game and I have still not been able to get in since 2PM PST and I literally logged in immediately to a blank character screen. got kicked out spent 10 minutes waiting for a character to be logged out of the world which I never even got a chance to create. Then spent the next 1 hour and 50 minutes sitting in a que watching it go up towards 25 minutes and then being timed out having to log back in to only find myself going through the same Process. SO PLEASE EXPLAIN I WANT A DEV TO RESPOND PLEASE
    Outlawl4ever likes this.
  20. Akimo Elder

5 minutes to 26 minute wait time. Only took 2 minutes to increase.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.