Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. br3333nt Journeyman

Yeah it's def not a queue, and haven't heard of anyone in queue getting in... just when the logon servers crash right before the queue is when I got in.
  2. Luridus New Member

Wurd, wasn't really trying to take a jab at you specifically. I probably just have just posted without quoting anyone. But of course there are still tons of people raging about being kicked from the queue and don't know why when the answer is right there haha.
    Ishbu likes this.
  3. Carns Lorekeeper

SO are we all fairly certain the que is not actually in use at all?
  4. Lateryn Augur

Just ignore the login queue or w/e people. It's not real. The only time people make it in is when they reset it , it lets a chunk in, then breaks again.
    Tulerezzer Fujimoto likes this.
  5. malaki Augur

Every new server is going to be like this at the start. The real question is what will happen after LDoN has been out for a few months.
  6. Ghalea New Member

The queue only moves backwards, not forwards. It is a lie.
  7. NinjutsuMMO Augur

There is no spoon !
  8. Nordwulf New Member

I'm just shocked, because its not like its the first server they've ever launched!?! They've been doing this since 1999 ..... oh wait ... that was SOE :p Guess Sony forgot to show them how to launch a new server before the transaction was complete. I'll have to dust off my books that I read while waiting for queue, just like back in 1999 ... well definitely feeling nostalgia now. LOL
  9. Wowjustwow Elder

Every time you restart login, more and more people are getting in. Not me because I am super unlucky :(
  10. NinjutsuMMO Augur

There is no spoon !
  11. thebeasttt New Member

It's not even 5 pacific yet. Only going to get worse from here lol
  12. Amoeba Augur

I can't play till the weekend! -cry-
  13. Ishbu Augur

If the server has a healthy population up to that point, then it was a success as it held up over a year of subs. Whatever happens then will happen, personally I do not think it will be as dramatic of a drop as most do, more of a steadily increasing drop over time, reaching important levels only after a year or 2 of being fully unlocked, but by then, I should have gotten what I wanted done or that is on me
  14. Thewiz Augur

The Q is at 5 min. Also the post frequency on this thread is dropping. I think people are getting in.
  15. ianchudson Journeyman

Mepps, can you just tell us how many restarts of the login server it's going to take before everyone gets in? Right now it's 1 per hour... does that let another 200, 300, 400 people in?
  16. Chanur Lorekeeper

Better get this crap under control before the west coast starts hammering the servers too.
    Ghalea and Rikkish like this.
  17. Tevez Augur

Prob will save you a lot of grief waiting till then hah
    Amoeba likes this.
  18. Ajos New Member

19. Bandages Elder

Already a level 50 killing hill giants.
  20. Gossamer New Member

I got in from the queue, got the error that wouldnt allow me to make a character, waited a min, it let me make my guys with their names and the names for my daughters, and then I logged off to allow someone else access. I'll level up later i just want my name to be me. Hope others will do the same, let everyone at least get their names they want. It's a big deal, we have used the same names on all games since 1999.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.