Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wombat New Member

Thousands alone play the progression servers, which requires a sub. Not to mention people buying from the store. Stop making excuses for work.
  2. Marshall Mathers New Member

You are in a que to enter the game.. and the log in server boots you? Makes no sense
  3. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

lol DBG sooo bad at this.... hahahaha I can't help but laugh at all of this
    Rikkish likes this.
  4. Ishbu Augur

I should add, It would also help if I were allowed to stay Queued up instead of being kicked out for inactivty
    Laynie and Xentin like this.
  5. Feydan New Member

If you want "Sense" go play wow...
  6. Supermain New Member

Queue number 3! Nicely done daybreak :) didnt think you could kick the hornets nest so many times in 1 hour and 37 mins
    Miasaou likes this.
  7. dmanshouse New Member

I am not sure if it was a fluke or not but when i got DC'd for inactivity and i was at the ingame login screen put my login info and used quick connect agnarr (since i already had a toon created) and it put me straight in.

hope it helps someone
  8. JohnRT New Member

How are we ever expected to get in if we keep getting inactivity disconnects?
  9. Kamog nublet shaman New Member

fix your damn game been trying to log into the world since the server came up
  10. Bella222 Elder

Now, not only can't we log into Agnarr, but can't even reach the log- in to log into another server. Thank you very much Daybreak!
  11. MabbuAgnarr Journeyman

The Queue is useless if you keep rebooting the login server/limiting access until the queue times people out.

12. fooledme3times New Member

How can you hype a new server up....and not be prepared at all for it lol

Daybreak Games...belongs in a dumpster.
  13. Laynie Journeyman

So this queue really means absolutely nothing, right? Everyone keeps getting booted from it for being inactive, then we have to fight through all kinds of ridiculous errors just to get back in the imaginary queue.

Good work, guys!
    Miasaou likes this.
  14. Animosity Elder

Named rejected. Thanks hour and a half que! :(
    Miasaou and Feydan like this.
  15. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

And that's 3. Only took 15 mins to get booted for inactivity this time.
  16. Sithil Elder

Daybreak games: Masters of finding new ways to screw up a server launch
  17. Wolrok Elder

Does my position in the queue determine how quickly I'll be kicked from the queue?
    OssOr likes this.
  18. Zekon New Member

So EQ stands for EverQueue right?
    Thewiz likes this.
  19. Lateryn Augur

DBGs solution. Their queue doesn't actually do antyhing, so reset login server, it lets a chunk in until it breaks again(DC>unknown error> queue) and just repeat.
    Miasaou likes this.
  20. Tevez Augur

Just curious how many people are playing, ive managed to make my main char and box but each time ive been "Entering West Freeport" it crashes and i've gotta start all over again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.