Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tempas New Member

Inactive #2... sweet
  2. Tendrils Journeyman

Haha. Booted from queue again. Nice
  3. Xanathol Augur

This is ridiculous...
  4. Denhiss New Member

Yap... sigh.

5. Infect New Member

Lost place in Que due to inactivity again...
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have again restarted the login server to continue funneling people into the game.
  7. dmanshouse New Member

how am i supposed to get passed the queue if it keeps booting me from the server due to inactivity before the queue lets me in?
  8. Gemini Syringes Augur

DBG makes like... $146 a month. Cut them some slack. But seriously, they have no way of knowing just how insane a launch will be. It was obvious Agnarr would be popular, but think of all the times in history companies thought they knew what was coming and were just blown away. It's rough.
  9. Funktions Lorekeeper

They're going to keep restarting the login server and pretending theres a queue until the Phinny raid times start. Then they're hoping the load reduces enough and everything will be fiiiiiiiiine.
    Miasaou likes this.
  10. Syllestrae Elder

Keep trying. This happened to me, and I did eventually make it to character select and created my character.

I then DC'd on trying to login to the game and am now playing the login queue game again, but at least my char is made :p
  11. gallgonox New Member

I am now almost instantly getting booted for inactivity.
  12. Denhiss New Member

Which means they can't adjust the queue size on the fly, so they adjust, restart, repeat, ooof. That isn't what a queue is guys.
  13. Sithil Elder

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Galleyan Augur

Wait... isn't that what a queue is supposed to do?
    Lennyn and Laynie like this.
  15. Gleamz New Member

Booted again. Daybreak - you can keep the $9 as you've occupied me for about the same time as the average movie, but don't expect me to stick around for month 2. Thanks for confirming my decision to move on from this game back in 2004.
  16. Mr Wonderful Journeyman

Stop kicking me from the cue for being inactive!!!!!!!
  17. ianchudson Journeyman

LoginQuest is the best game I've played in years. 100% worth the monthly fee!
  18. JimMystic New Member

Thanks for keeping us updated
  19. Raithe New Member

Someone is mad they didnt get their name...
  20. Feydan New Member

Am I on Punked?
    Lennyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.