All Servers Coming Down?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minato Augur

nooooooo
  2. Numi Journeyman

from reading the new bugs thread the problem with cazic thule was spreading to all the servers .. something to do with secondary anchors? it's kind of vague ...
  3. xaga Elder

this is round 2 of the three hour patch....
  4. KermitMadMan Journeyman

add Xegony to the list, just went down.
  5. Fuddlebutts New Member

6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

7. xaga Elder

8. RadarX Augur

There is a pretty serious technical issue that needs to resolved as soon as possible to avoid pesky things like rollbacks and lost items. We know it's prime time for some of you and do apologize for the impact. We wouldn't do it right now if it wasn't important.
  9. SonOfABiscuit Augur

Well everyone, it's been nice knowing ya. Happy travels!
  10. Morbidhorror New Member

hey DBG taking down all servers during raid times is pretty messed up how about some compensation here since a lot of us pay to play..... Double XP weekend? a Free Krono for All access members?
  11. Surly New Member

I don't want this to sound as harsh as it does, but really, you're going to call this scheduled maintenance?
    Cakekizy likes this.
  12. Eddz New Member

Why is this issue id
    How come these issues aren't identified and patched at a more appropriate time? This issue should not have been found/reviewed/kicked off during prime time. Someone made the decision to kick it off. Why wasn't that decision made earlier in the day?
  13. McDougal Augur

LMAO That ain't gonna happen
  14. Fuddlebutts New Member

double xp weekend
  15. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

They use the term to mean that the servers didn't crash. Even if it is scheduled 30 seconds before they bring the servers down, it is "scheduled".

I know we don't use the term that way but that is they way they do. Just assume it means what they want it to mean, that the servers didn't crash but were brought down on purpose.
    Elricvonclief and GothicCelt like this.
  16. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Coors Light is so bad, I would generally choose water instead of it.

Discussion go!
  17. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Does this mean my anchors will be working again? Or is that unrelated?
  18. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

TYVM RadarX ... good to know that all my submitted bug reports on Primary and Secondary GH Anchors ... MIGHT have been read. Now onward to the wonkie Metamorp/Petamorph wands ... :D

:cool:
  19. Eddz New Member

The 'scheduled' part is exactly why this is a problem. The issue should have been 'scheduled' to be identified and appropriately patched at a time when there are less customers online. Whoever makes this call can use an EMEA counterpart to find these issues before the customers dime.
    Cakekizy likes this.
  20. svann Augur

CT bugs spreading to other servers?
    That almost sounds like an expac theme.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.