Agnarr Community Forums now active

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Razzle, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Baulkin Augur

2. Razzle Augur

Thanks for the linkage, when I work on it, will get all that stuff available on the site and front page.

As far as the color, I will check and see if there is a cool blue color template.
  3. MBear Augur

The new template looks very appropriate.
    Razzle likes this.
  4. Machentoo Augur

Price checking is a lot more work since you need some kind of data collector. If you want to do kill tracking on a web page instead of a google sheet, it would take about 5 minutes to learn enough html to update the kills if you can find someone to do the initial setup for you. I'd suggest using bkfippy.com as a basic template, it's the old Fippy kill board that I took over and adapted into Fippykills.com and later Phinnykills.com. Or feel free to copy the basic structure from Phinnykills.com for that matter.
  5. Baulkin Augur

Blue Color theme is much better. Looks good.
    Razzle and Storm Lord Agnarr like this.
  6. Razzle Augur

I will look into that my friend. Looks interesting for sure.

Kolamer is my CO-Admin now, so we going to keep working on this project.

We just added a chat box that is directly connected to the website, so anyone that logs in http://www.agnarr.com can chat with all the other people logged into the site. The chat tab is located on the lower right side. Just click on it and it opens up and you can start chatting with all the other people online.

We will be adding other useful features soon. Right I am building the Agnarr Community Voice Server.
    Kolamer likes this.
  7. Kolamer Journeyman

I wanted to announce here in this thread that as of earlier today myself and Razzle are working together to help build the Agnarr player community. We decided to keep both agnarr.com and r/Agnarr open in order to better serve the community as a whole!
  8. steiner Augur

keep it up. were not going to find the community we deserve here, i dont think!
  9. Slambit Journeyman

so glad to see there's room for both :)