Plane of Nightmares Instance

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Barudin_Phinigel, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevalon Augur

I am going to assume this is a mistake and will be fixed.

If it is not a mistake then I honestly am just completely flabbergasted at this whole thing. I have never, in my entire life, seen a company that is trying so hard to make their customers angry and I played Funcom games... It is getting to the level of an outright troll at this point.
  2. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Yeah all joking aside, as the guy that discovered/reported this I'm guessing it was an unintentional consequence of the recent patch. I reported it so it could be fixed, not for the staff to be lynched. Bob was removed from test, I reported it on the bug discussion thread, and it was quickly fixed.

No dev input or patch notes indicate that this was intended. So until it is addressed there's little reason to believe that the dev team is retaliating or trolling us. Hopefully we will see an appropriate corrective action before too long.
  3. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

This is why I confirmed it. I am hoping it was a mistake and will be fixed.
  4. Astley Augur

RadarX is the glorified forum moderator here... Honestly, don't think he reads things in here most days to even see what should be pruned. Plenty of stuff like that goes up for days at a time without being cleaned from the boards.
  5. Guzzle Augur

Machen likes this.
  6. Taemek Lorekeeper

Its clear that DBG is completely out of touch with how to make the people of this game happy, PoS and now this are perfect examples of how they try to pigeon hole people in to staying here with this product by trying to push them on to the new server once its released.
  7. Catashe Augur

And if you read the fourms.. You would have seen that Prathun said it was a bug and will be fixed.. But clearly the don't care so maybe he shouldn't fix it so you can have your "perfect" examples
  8. RadarX Augur

Please use the existing thread to discuss this particular topic. Thank you.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.