Grats CT on finishing EoK 2nd

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gumby, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Grats CT!
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

You couldn't post this on your main? You had to use an anonymous account? Only post huh?

With that said, bravo CT! :)
  3. Zarzac Augur

To Mr. or Mrs. Seriousquestion,

I'm not sure, but to get likely your real question, the answer is yes!

Qulas, the RoI officers, and multiple RoI members did record all T2 and T3 raids from 7 different camera angles based on class setup. They then sent that information to CT and discussed all the raid strategies over a 6-hour conference call in hopes of shaking up the guild standings. They also sent me a full copy of the dev breakdown raid sheets they get each year from beta, outlining exactly how to best break down and attack each raid. These were very helpful. The special information about how to access those normally invisible items to drop the aura was invaluable. I can see why guilds that don't get these breakdown lists and access to these unique items would be upset.

Thanks for the help!
  4. Rafather Augur

So that's why all our monks and rogues run off to pick stuff up while the rest of us deal with mobs.... or is that just in groups for collectables.
  5. Bahdah Augur

[IMG]
    Sheex, Kaponen and Slippry like this.
  6. Slippry Augur

That's groups. And you're forgetting about wizards, druids, and warriors doing that.
  7. Kaponen Lorekeeper

Awesome work and congratulations to the crew over on Drinal that make up Crimson Tempest!

Love: Kontra <TR>
  8. MrMajestykx Augur

[IMG]
  9. Forcallen Augur

Doubtful but at some point awhile back I think something like 30-45% of the RoI roster was former CT!!
  10. Rafather Augur

That influx was from Triality, not CT.
  11. Slippry Augur

And Quarken is going to update our front page any day now.

any day now........
    TheQxx likes this.
  12. Forcallen Augur

That would have been hard to do considering Triality was still a guild at the time. This was awhile back.
  13. Piemastaj Augur

At one point I think our full 54 man roster was like 70% from Drinal split b/t Triality and CT lol.

Gratz CT!
    Sindaiann likes this.
  14. Atvar Augur

Gratz CT!
  15. Reval Augur

I believe I've found exactly what these threads need.

16. Bahdah Augur

That sounds familiar...
  17. Sindaiann Augur

LOL thats good
  18. Bigstomp Augur

It's a prize and a point of pride to finish high. Congrats CT, good job.
  19. Bigstomp Augur

I can tell a raid team, over hours, exactly how an event goes. And we can still stuff it up pretty good.

Assuming the above is true, the team still has to execute it. I sorta feel the above likely isn't true and is just someone sad about being beaten but I cannot confirm that.
  20. Bigstomp Augur

Come on. I have it marked on my calendar to read about you beating the expansion next october. Don't rush him and mess up my calendar!