Intricate Defiant gear?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nobody7678, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobody7678 New Member

Why are there so many toons on Phinigel with intricate defiant gear?
  2. Oldschool Elder

Since when? I have not seen any. If there is, I hope they hurry up, do the proper thing and pull it.
  3. nobody7678 New Member

It is there.
  4. nobody7678 New Member

People running around in gold/yellow/orangish gear is a good change it is defiant.
  5. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

6. Ducreux Augur

I heard there are level 50s running around Crushbone in full defiant.
  7. nobody7678 New Member

have an item claimable on the server like the quarm potion. use the headers to adjust the position of the item you want and not normally claimable. click claim and there you go
  8. Machen New Member

I'll be shocked if the verification check for /claim is performed client side. Not shocked that DBG would make a mistake like that, shocked that no one has found and exploited it before this. I'm not buying it, bad troll is bad.
  9. nobody7678 New Member

10. nobody7678 New Member

11. Machen New Member

Lol with anything that might actually confirm your claim conveniently cropped out. Troll.
  12. nobody7678 New Member

again try it for yourself. This is a bug
  13. nobody7678 New Member

http://somup.com/cDlQhqdLN

This is the best I can do since there is no way to show I am actually on Phini except for everything showing as unclaimable except for a couple potions
  14. Machen New Member

So you have a screenshot of you logged in to Phinny, that has nothing to do with your other screenshot. Good deal.
  15. Machen New Member

How about one with a /who all satoshi while your mouse is hovering over your intricate defiant gear. Within the next 5 minutes or I'm not buying it's not photoshopped.
  16. nobody7678 New Member

I don't have any since I refuse to claim it. I am just showing that items which are in the claim window and should be unable to claim are being claimed. such as those sebilisian ornament things.
    Here is the screen shot of being able to claim the sebilisian ornament and satoshi in my chat window
    http://imgur.com/BZEUOkR
  17. nobody7678 New Member

Just need to play the window and claim items until you can get the defiant packages in the right slot.
  18. Karhar Dream Crusher

Everything that you took a screenshot of (ornamentation) does not effect your gameplay like defiant gear, it changes the way your weapon looks doesnt add anything else, you can buy ornamentations in the marketplace. It adds no procs or anything.
  19. nobody7678 New Member

Like I said you claim other stuff until you get the defiant gear into the right spot. I used this supposed inclaimable item on phinny as an example of how the bug works.
  20. Machen New Member

So link some defiant gear in a screenshot that is clearly on Phinny, I already gave you 1 easy option to do so and I'm sure if you're bright enough to exploit your way to defiant gear, you can come up with others.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.