Can't log in, says access denied

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lilura, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blart Lorekeeper

That's for damn sure. I'm not going to start over after 17 years.
  2. Reht The Dude abides...

Yimin has tried to play the victim in every situation that i have seen her involved in, it's always everyone else's fault, they are always the ones harassing her, etc. She takes no responsibility for any of her actions, actions that have led to many (i can't say all, that would probably be unfair and more than likely untrue) of the negative interactions many players have had with her.
    Joseph Lawson likes this.
  3. formercustomer New Member

Arvins and Disappointment like this.
  4. Aghinem Augur

What I don't understand is if there is a scammer that did these charge backs, why didn't DBG just dispute the dispute to protect their customers to stop the chargeback?
    Arvins likes this.
  5. RabbleBabble New Member

Dear DBG Staff,
    As I stated in my petition, if I am being accused of fraudulent activity in the form of a chargeback then I will require the transactional details of this alleged chargeback supplied to me. If my name and billing address do not match said transaction then you are punishing the wrong person. Please go after the actual crook and not your userbase that is kinda sick of the fear of trading for a Krono or gift key per your rules only to be banned for it!

If you claim that I have committed fraud with this chargeback then my bank will need certain information to help me defend myself. This is America and you are an American Company so let us see some due process.
    Yimin and Arvins like this.
  6. Arvins Lorekeeper

Absolutely 100% correct, the way they handled this, I hope they lose their jobs, I still have active accounts, well not after today, they can hang themselfs with this dumb @$$ move, yeah ban the players, not the source of corruption, they must be politicians! !
    Disappointment likes this.
  7. formercustomer New Member

8. Watajoke Journeyman

WoW's new expansion Legion releases August 30th, perfect timing!
  9. unbanaccount New Member

All I know is that its a holiday weekend and my accounts are banned and CS doesn't seem to exist. I am annoyed that my accounts were banned but I am angered more that CS can't resolve this in a timely manner.
    eqgamer and Arvins like this.
  10. Lilura Augur

What a joke, I tried calling DBG and got a busy signal. What kind of business lets customers get a busy signal in 2016?
  11. formercustomer New Member

The kind that runs a barebones staff and attempts to recruit their customers to volunteer and help them support their product.
    Arvins likes this.
  12. strongbus Augur

the kind that only has so many lines coming in. phone companies will not give you unlimited number of lines coming in to your business. So once those lines fill up you get busy signal. I would bet that it be like that for a while.
    Arvins likes this.
  13. Arvins Lorekeeper

The real beginning of the end for these guys, just imagine how many people gonna quit. And won't come back to this company. I hear they are hiring at call centers in San Diego, you guys better hope they don't find out you worked for daybroken. Yeah I worked for a company who cut off their nose to spite their long existing customer base. I love it, I feel so free, but I do like to point out the idiocracy of this company, it's mind boggling funny.
  14. Kobrah Augur

I believe trades taking place outside of the in game trade window are not "supported" trades. So Krono or plat for a "code" is not a supported trade. If you get unbanned you are very lucky.
  15. Warpeace Augur

So if this is all about charge backs for game codes and Krono, how do people that have acquired Krono's in game know if what they have is legit? Consume one and see if your banned in 30 min or less??
    Aghinem likes this.
  16. eqgamer Augur

This is just the weirdest approach for a business. Still scratching my head here. Something is amiss.
  17. Sels New Member

I am (was) playing a 6 box
    I bought 2 TBM pack from standard way 6 month ago when it was released and bought 4 TBM pack from a seller on "playerauction.com" 3 weeks ago for a cheap price.
    Now my 4 account upgraded with redem codes are just banned.

I think some criminal organisation is using Credit Card number to buy REDEM codes and they use the Website to sell them at a low price. Then DB probably got Legal claim for selling to Stolen credit card number.

It is completly unacceptable that DB is not taking care of informing player about the risk.

They effectivelly don't care about the time spent by player, the DB cash on the account, the fact that players have been abused by the website.

Probably I was too stupid thinking that all item on this website were legal...But For SURE DB is missing his duty : TO CONTINUOUSLY check the market and INFORM THE PLAYERS ABOUT THE RISKS.

Today it is still possible to buy Krono, to buy illusion on playerauction... And DB is saying nothing about that , Legal? Not Legal?

For sure It was the last time I played EQ after 17 years, and +10000 hours.

Good bye All
    Numby and Disappointment like this.
  18. Lilura Augur

Well I'm not holding my breath. I have no faith in this company any more. I've cancelled the remaining accounts and am disputing the recent charges for my subs.
  19. RadarX Augur

Folks again we do want you to be able to discuss this concern but the guidelines are being enforced as a few of you already found out. We will provide additional communication on this once we've talked a bit more internally.
    Reht likes this.
  20. Sintay New Member

I have to agree that the timing of this is abysmal. I play with my wife and two sons, and all of us have a 4 day holiday weekend this weekend. For the biggest part, we get 60 to 90 minutes play time on weekdays, since we all work, and in different time zones. The characters we had all started together back on Memorial Day weekend are level 81, and we had really hoped to veg out and push up into the 85-90 range this weekend. Nothing we do in game is amazing, but it's a common thread for us and a great way to maintain communication and 'family time.'

That said, everyone is doing their own thing today, waiting for some sort of response from DBG that I can't help but think won't come out today. I'm paying for all our accounts, and the added DB cash that we used for aesthetics and whatnot, as well as some LoN packs in hopes of getting some cool loot before LoN goes down.

I am now at the point where I'm wondering if I should call the bank and recover the $200 I've dropped on DBG over the past 5 weeks and apply it to some other MMO we can all play together.
    Yes, that would end any chance of our particular accounts ever being reinstated, but everyone ne in my group was looking forward to this weekend so much that I'm not sure the game will be the same if all of this was reversed anyway...

Added: RadarX, I know a lot of folks are upset, and you're not at liberty to divulge, or privileged to, any pertinent information at this point, but I for one appreciate that you've been active on the forums. This is one of those times when something is better than nothing, and you've been visible, so thank you.
    Numby and Disappointment like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.