Can't log in, says access denied

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lilura, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilura Augur

I tried running Launcher and got this error:

Because:
    Versions: Live, Test
    ERROR 103: Your access to this game has been revoked. Contact customer service.

What the hell is this?
  2. Tyrrany New Member

I am currently having the exact same issue.
  3. Tessah New Member

My husband is currently having the same issue on several of his accounts. Did they "accidentally" roll out blind bans? Or are we missing something? No, e-mail from daybreak, no notifications, nothing just tried to login and says "ERROR 103: Your access to this game has been revoked. Contact customer service."
    He's actually logged in on a few of the accounts that now get this error. He'd been logged in maybe an hour before this began happening.
    rotor likes this.
  4. Toxn Lorekeeper

do not buy cd key on third party websites
    domaca, Kobrah and Bahdah like this.
  5. Tessah New Member

That's hardly helpful since the only keys we buy are from Daybreak Games and Steam. Please only post if you have some helpful information.
    adept2 likes this.
  6. Ruven_BB Augur

I'm going to guess this is a break, since I have friends that purchased TDM through steam and are banned. Someone at DBG really screwed up, I suspect this will be fixed shortly.

Ruven
    shik, adept2, Banthis and 4 others like this.
  7. Gilad Journeyman

2 of my 6 accounts are having the same vein of issues. From what I can find online, daybreak rolled out a blanket lock on accounts (no idea criteria on it) until they figure out who to ban or something. Needless to say, rather irritating that there was no email or anything about this. Please be somewhat transparent for once DB
  8. Starklen Journeyman

DBG is slowly banning all accounts of live players in order to get them to reroll on TLP servers.
    Lonye likes this.
  9. Mecco New Member

That really doesn't make any sense
  10. Lilura Augur

What great timing, right before the holiday weekend.
    rotor and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  11. Mecco New Member

Oh Well. P99 for now
  12. Blart Lorekeeper

What the hell DBG? Yes, I purchased some cheap TBM keys. If you don't want me to have them, remove them.

If you want to ban me, there are a million other MMORPG's I can play. Perhaps it's time to get my WoW toons ready for Legion?
    rotor and hornicorn like this.
  13. Sintay New Member

I did the same, bought TBM keys, and now I have emails saying accounts were banned due to chargebacks...?
    I saw them cheap and figured I'd better grab some before they were gone. Don't even have any toons on those accounts into TBM levels or content yet. If DBG wants to tell me what's up and let me make my accounts right if it's within reason, then I'm game. If not, then I'll give them the chargebacks and move on. It's been a fun ride since 2000, but I'm not going to fight to pay $45 a month in sub fees.
    rotor likes this.
  14. Tyrrany New Member

I still do not have any emails from daybreak as to what this is about. I'm assuming its a bug until someone verifies it is an actual ban.
  15. Sintay New Member

I'm pretty sure they did a blanket lock and are going through accounts and banning whatever meets criteria, and unlocking those that don't throw any flags.
  16. Mecco New Member

I got an email for Ban - Chargebacks. Here is all the Info they want when you send a ticket to customer support.

• Your Real Name:
    • Username:
    • Name on Credit Card:
    • The last 4 digits of the Credit Card used on the account:
    • Full Billing Address:
    • Current answer to security question: ()
    • Email Address:
  17. Nizou New Member

I'll give it a few days, then I'll chargeback every account I own for their yearly sub.
  18. Lilura Augur

What the hell are chargebacks?

And how do you appeal this?
  19. Estie89 New Member

4 of 6 banned for me. Abssolutely ridiculous. I didnt even buy any keys, but was given some. Oh if i only knew
  20. Mecco New Member

A chargeback is a credit card charge that has been disputed or claimed as fraud with a credit card company. A chargeback can occur for one of the following reasons:
    1. Mistakenly filed by the cardholder as they didn't recognize the charge.
    2. All Access Membership plans have recurring fees which are automatically deducted each billing period. Many players ask friends, parents or other relatives to pay for the game, and they may misunderstand the billing policy or don't recognize the charges. They may then file a dispute for the fees.
    3. After a credit card is lost or stolen, the player or bank disputes the charges in error.
    4. An account is sold, shared, transferred or traded and the previous owner disputes previous billing fees. These types of accounts can and will not be released.
    5. Fraudulent use of a credit card.
    It is typical for accounts linked to chargebacks or fraud to be banned as well.
    rotor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.