Bards are they in need of updates?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by flash000, Apr 21, 2016.

1. flash000 Augur

so the thread was moved :( cant comment on how this makes me feel or the fact that their is no real response to the issues we brought up as its against the mod rules as i was told
  2. Kirbane Augur

we get pool noodles they get the nerf bat
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Well, it's summertime and most guilds are struggling to have enough Bards for melee dps groups. There's a lot of great suggestions in this thread - Devs? This class needs a play style change. An uptick in dps could help solve the issue guilds face fielding enough of this class. Being an adps bot is not sexy for most players - I admit to being a little disingenuous with the "adps bot" but it's hard for these players to not look at themselves in the mirror and think this.

Well played Bards in the right circumstances can do some dps. Maybe turn the dial a little to make playing the class a bit more rewarding with more consistency with their own parses - and not disappointed because their group Ranger over did it on agro again and was too slow to hit weaponshield again killing their parse - which I know NOTHING about! :p
  4. Brohg Augur

Credit where it's due, that's a tank prob not a ranger prob.