Jaggedpine, Warrens, Stonebrunt - Starting to be concerned.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Moonii, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Gremin Augur

Thanks for taking the time.
  2. Catashe Augur

Hey look its my favorite "NOT CLASSIC" Dev ;) Thanks for the update Prathun
  3. -wycca Augur

Woot thanks!

A few zones closer to having that ever-elusive Classic Exploration done.
  4. Jenarie Elder

I love them both! I won't know what to do with myself! So many undead to kill in so many places... cleric dream come true! :)
    Prathun likes this.
  5. Moonii Elder

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
    Prathun likes this.
  6. EQForumAcct Augur

Stonebrunt is open on Ragefire?
  7. Bandok Augur

Should be, based on what Prathun said, but I suppose it might not be true until the next patch.
  8. EQForumAcct Augur

Yeah - sorta my point. Velious has been out over 2 months on Ragefire...and the only portal spell in game is the Zephyr: Stonebrunt. Yet another feature that is broken....
  9. EQForumAcct Augur

So - just zoned into Stonebrunt by foot. Seems it's in game. However, none of the portals are in except Druid Zephyr: Stonebrunt. The other ports/gates are supposed to be on Shady and the vendor in WFP at least...and they aren't. So guess that part needs fixing!
  10. Prathun Developer

The Zephyr: Stonebrunt spell is available in Kunark, before the zone is open. This is too early. It should become available when the other Stonebrunt teleport spells are unlocked, in Legacy of Ykesha. Thank you for pointing this out.
  11. Catashe Augur

Yay! I'm not the only one who pointed something out to Prathun and got it nerfed! lol
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  12. Gremin Augur

Can we get this open on LJ pls, today is the 16th which is one month from Velious opening.
  13. EQForumAcct Augur

Eh - why should druids have all the fun :)
  14. Eldrian Augur

Any chance of getting JP opened up before Luclin? There is some good content there that would be nice to take advantage of before everyone runs off to the moon.