TBM hero forge

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by chiin, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

No.
  2. chiin New Member

found him up at 7pm game time and got book...and yeah...after i got book i see him all the time now
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Atunnable
  4. Uuvin Augur

The wither and decay ornaments are all 450 trivial. you can fail the combine. I have failed 6 combines so far. Each and every combine failure returned the scraps without the standard salvage message. I have gotten the templates back on salvage aa and you get a specific message. This leads me to believe the scraps are always returned on a failure.
    roguerunner likes this.
  5. Lynnia Augur

bet that's a bug, but I can hope otherwise...
  6. beryon Augur

So does anyone have screenshots of what the ornaments look like?
  7. Lily Augur

8. Lynnia Augur

I've been noticing on EMarr that the "a vendor" which is a troll hasn't been showing up, either. Only the "a merchant" zombies and the "a dealer" rats. I wonder if there's a bug preventing both the troll and the Seller of Salvaged Souls from showing up?
  9. Poote Lorekeeper

That robe looks nice, i'd like the frog bastage to spawn so i can MAKE IT, Just sayin.
    Mayfaire and Silv like this.
  10. Lily Augur

I'd like to see the necessary drops so I could make one. I've still only seen 1.
  11. Sostenes Augur

What server please :)
  12. DCPD158 Elder

From reading this thread, the placeholder for a Seller of Salvaged Souls is "a merchant" and won't spawn in place of any of the myriad "a dealer" mobs?
  13. Poote Lorekeeper

yes but sittin on bristle, and watching the vendors switch out every ~ 52 minutes for a couple days with out switching out kinda sucks
  14. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Kratos noob!
  15. Endless Augur

Finally had a mission instance with the Seller of Lost Souls up. In the instance he was at loc -144, -215, -26. If you come out of the Mayor's office heading towards Karth Punox, the sellers tent will be the third tent. Left the instance and in the actual Demi-Decay zone, there was "a dealer" mob there (rat model). I don't know if Ealdien was killing "a dealer", but gonna go ahead and see where the "a dealer" in that location wonders off two after he leaves the tent.
  16. Endless Augur

Followed that "a dealer" back to his other location. +191, +708, +14. The large housing area, bottom floor. If you come in through the front door and run to the back where all the small rooms are, his room is the one right next to the storageroom (room filled with barrels and boxes).
    Dinkdak likes this.
  17. Ealdien New Member

Yes I killed all of the dealers, merchants and vendors (I don't discriminate). Would be nice if someone from Day Break Games would post and let us know if it is broken (are we wasting our time for now), or if it is working as intended and we just need to figure it out.

Inserting possible search words for trolling customer service representatives ( developer, customer service, I am quitting EQ, Day Break, EQ rocks, bug, exploit, third party software) that should show up on some search......

Ealdien
  18. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Were you able to buy The Lost Art of Working With Wither and Decay from him in the instance?
  19. chiin New Member

luclin