TBM hero forge

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by chiin, Nov 29, 2015.

1. chiin New Member

anybody figured out how to make the new hero forge ornaments yet?
  2. Warpeace Augur

I don't think the merchant that sells the book has been spawning except in instances and he will not sell it when in an instance.
  3. segap Augur

Merchant is up on my server every time I'm in the zone. If he's supposed to be rare, it's broken.
  4. Ealdien New Member

Any chance we could get the name of the mob and where he spawns when not in an instance?
  5. Riou EQResource

Once you have and learn the book, Combine 1 X Scraps of Decay random drops from mobs in Demiplane of Decay with 1 Y Template bought from merchants in Demiplane of Decay. So for example 1 Cloth Scraps with 1 Robe Template in Tailoring container makes the Robe HF piece.

They are all 450 trivial.
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

This thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...tradeskillers-heart-is-utterly-broken.228231/ discusses it.

The book you need is The Lost Art of Working With Wither and Decay and according to that thread and according to EQ Resource:

EQ Traders has no further information: http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=54046&menustr=035000000000

If someone does find out more, I'm sure both EQ Resource and EQ Traders would appreciate knowing.
  7. Orbital101 Augur

Seller of Salvaged Souls in the city center
    Fanra and Vexed like this.
  8. Ealdien New Member

Many Thanks!!
    Fanra likes this.
  9. Ealdien New Member

Been camping this guy for two days now, nada :(
  10. Baramos Augur

He's Guktan.

Undead.

Also, if you look around you'll find some dead merchants in some of the houses, and most of the NPCs inside and outside have something to say to you.
  11. Ealdien New Member

Been camping these for 3 days, nothing. I have even killed all of them several times (after they leave the stalls) no luck. I have killed every mob close to them, no luck. I have hailed and tried to speak to every one of the vendors and every mob in the buildings where they go when off duty, nothing. Just so I am not wasting my time, the Seller of Salvaged Souls is an undead froglok that spawns in place of one of the merchants in the half circle of tents in the middle of the city? Confirmation of this would at least make me feel better about having a bot perma camped there.
  12. Lynnia Augur

I also am having no luck finding this vendor. I play on EMarr.
  13. Riou EQResource

Yes, only in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay though, NOT Life
  14. Warpeace Augur

Was seen on FV server today.
  15. Sostenes Augur

Is there a special handshake that I have to do to get the Seller of Salvaged Souls to spawn?
  16. Lily Augur

I finally saw him after the patch yesterday and bought the book.
    Now for the drops needed to make the gear...I've seen a total of 1 piece drop while playing every day since TBM was released. . Unfortunately I lost the roll.
  17. Lynnia Augur

Which server was this?
    Lynnia
  18. Lily Augur

The Rathe
  19. Lynnia Augur

ok, thanks. I keep checking on EMarr but no luck yet. Will be checking more today though
  20. Endless Augur

The "wither and decay" material is no-drop, but are the ornaments made from it no-drop?