Lockjaw's 12 days of Christmas Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AlmarsGuides, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Starr Elder

IGN: Starrdil
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

46 total people so far, looks like we're going to have a fairly big raffle =)
  3. Moranis Augur

Almar,

Can you put me down for the krono raffle? I play on RF.

Name - Rykk Moranis

TY!
  4. AlmarsGuides Augur

I will but same as for Silv if you win you gotta come pick it up
    Silv likes this.
  5. Silv Augur

Almar is going to make us roll Lv 1 toons and then run thru Sol B to pick it up from him :p
  6. Wiluven Journeyman

Merry Xmas!

IGN: Wiluven
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

you must strip down to your tidy whities and whoever makes it furthest without dying wins
  8. Darth Augur

Almar, you need to let your hatred of me go buddy.

You find disdain/hatred/etc where there is none.

If I personally thought you had a lock of Drusella that prevented my guild or anyone for that matter from getting Urns, I'd put a force down there and take it away from you.

But, since multiple guilds, players, and even members of my guild have been able to get Urns, I don't see it as a problem that people can't work out with you in tells.

Also I'm not putting my name in the raffle because I do not need any of the things you are raffling. They are better served going to people less fortunate than I am in this game on this server.

If you however lack a certain item you'd like to put in the raffle let me know, I may be able to get one for the raffle.
  9. AlmarsGuides Augur

I don't hate you and I would even be willing to say that our paths crossed at a bad time and my dislike for you is unwarranted.

I was a D to you - you were a D back. I took what you and your guild were doing personally when that is just the way you choose to play the game. Understandably so that created a rift between the two of us.

What we have is nothing more than a disagreement in play styles and at any time it could most likely be resolved with a friendly chat. Will that friendly chat ever occur? Who knows, whose going to start the conversation up? Maybe one day we'll sit down and shrug off what made us grr argh in the first place.

I told you many times when we spoke I understand I am a difficult person to deal with, you've seen it and so have others. I wanted to remain antisocial and enjoy my game with no one ever talking to me but the rotation/your guild forced me into doing something I absolutely loathe doing (socializing) and thus you incurred my wrath. I hate socializing because look at how annoying I am on the forums, look at how absolutely horrible of a personality I have, I will be the first to admit it. My personality is one that makes you shake your head and facepalm which is why I generally do not like to show it the light of day. You guys forced me out from under that rock and to be someone I don't like/don't want to be and it honestly pissed me off. That ultimately summarizes my proverbial "beef" with you.

So while I disagree that I found disdain/hatred where there is none - you effectively blocked me from enjoying the game and forced me to be someone I do not wish to be and do things i do not wish to do - but that is how you/your guildies enjoy the game. I am willing to admit the reason for the hatred/disdain is petty but there is a definitive reason for it none the less.

P.S (Not sarcastic) Thank you for taking the first step in repairing relations between FI and I, your kindness about submitting an item to the raffle did not go unnoticed and I will think of something you may/may not be able to do. You guys know this era of the game better than I do so ultimately you'd know what items you would be able to procure for the raffle. Maybe possibly a Cloak of Flames or something of the like and I could have that as either the Christmas Eve prize or have it as the Christmas day grand prize, or possibly even share it as the Grand prize that way two people wake up happy with a baller item in their parcels on Christmas morning.

P.P.S If you do submit an item, thank you for the trust that I am not going to circumvent my own rules to feed myself the items that are being submitted. It doesn't go unnoticed that by submitting an item you'd be trusting that I am not the type of person to do something like that. <3
  10. Moranis Augur

My whities aren't very tidy...but they sure are tighty!
  11. Barudin New Member

I'd like to put Barudin down for the krono raffle please and thank you!
  12. Jarith Lorekeeper

Cool, I'll enter.

IGN: Yarith (wasn't exactly original on my character names)
  13. Verges New Member

Ingame: Verges
  14. AlmarsGuides Augur

We're almost at 70 entries now.

This is an extremely impressive turn out so far, if we break 200 entries it will be bigger than any contest/raffle I have ever done before.
    Silv likes this.
  15. Hobbit Journeyman

16. Tevez Augur

<--- Timtam -High Elf Cleric-
  17. Clyps New Member

Please throw my name in the hat for raffle - Clyps

Thank you
  18. Riley Augur

Well, why the heck not?

Riley, Human Mage.
  19. Stones New Member

IGN for raffle: Stones

Thanks.
  20. AlmarsGuides Augur

Would anyone here who has signed up be against me posting the full list of names once the raffle starts? We got about a week until it starts so I figure now is a great time to ask