Citizen's Phinigel Chapter, Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Warrior007, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Let's chat. Check your PMs.
  2. Downtoplow Journeyman

The only question is who is going to stop us? this isn't MM
  3. Coach_Kegadin Augur

DTP you still owe me a White Dragonscale Cloak from our 1v1 on Fippy. I'll take it in krono.
  4. Downtoplow Journeyman

I shall give you two million plat on fippy for that debacle.
  5. ElaidaTL Augur

That
    That roster looks like a grab bag of fippy names from both sides of the fence. Going to be interesting. I guess this is nothing new to most of you tho. Think you've been guilded together before just after my retirement.
  6. Machen New Member

One of the best things playing in Fippy post DoDH was getting to know and play with some of the guys that had been in TL during the earlier expansions.
  7. C3lowz Augur

"Cracks a Miller"

Was that how it wen't? God its been so long..
  8. Nerdz Elder

Don't plan on this being anything but another underdog guild that whines about fairness and has it out against everyone. That's how it has been on the last 2 rounds and it is how it will always be.

Currently MM players are going out with a bang doing some massive training campaigns across Lockjaw. Stay classy Modest Men.

MM leadership is liquidating the guild bank to line their own pockets after withholding epic dragon drops from their members.
  9. Vaclav Augur

If you use <Modest Citizen> I want royalties though!
  10. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I've got the full guild bank under my control (at least the relevant red/whites), and let me tell you one thing, this is false. There's a toon named "Immodest" that is selling dragon stuff, aons, ect - that certainly isn't me. Although, good slander flavor of the month. Big bad Gulfein, I understand.

Most of the loot will go out as handouts to honorable guilds, if they choose to remain on the server, within time as the dust settles. If any of my remaining members want to stay on the server instead of Phinigel and need any epic needs, I will evaluate each one case by case. Although it looks like everyone is on a mass exodus off to Phinigel!

Don't be bitter pal, miss me. See you on Phinigel :)
  11. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I'm sorry to inform you, but that one was reserved weeks ago! :p

As much as people loved (or hated) Modest Man / Citizen, this will be a new, unique creation. People will find out on server launch. :)
  12. Nerdz Elder

How many of your Bards did you give Red and white scales from the guild bank?
    How many of your necros got slime bloods from the guild bank?

I'll answer for you... Not many at all! Why? Because you would rather line your pockets so you can run up $400 tabs and leave your own guild in the dust.
  13. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

lol.

Let me tell you one thing pal, I haven't made a dime off of EQ, and my tabs go a lot higher than $400 :) I'm fortunately blessed enough to have the freedom to do what I want, when I want.

And my guild is going strong, thanks. Visit us anyday, link below in my signature.
  14. Vaclav Augur

<New Unique Creation> tag confirmed?
  15. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

:D

You starting Aethos? If I spelled it right!
  16. Actonup Elder

Word on the streets of Freeport the guild is going to be named after a strip club in Detroit.
  17. bodes Augur

Your new guild tag should be <25% Gorenaire Bind Rushers>
    Tseroth likes this.
  18. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

alrighty im takin' the ferry over and bringing some of these

[IMG]
    Actonup likes this.
  19. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

This was good, thanks! Definitely will be considered, in addition to <170 player petwall wipe>
  20. Dinnestra New Member

You should post a screenshot of that. I assume we'd still see Officer and Guild Leader tags in your screenshot, right?