Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DryalRmog, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Rickoshay Journeyman

I have tried with all caps. Apparently that doesn't work if you have numbers as part of your log in name. Still locked out with my 2nd account. Can't even get on the website.
  2. Xrude New Member

Returned back to EQ after 5 years being gone yesterday.. Made 2 subscriptions to play and cant play? No response from GMs? I dont think I'll be returning after all.

By chance does anyone know how I can get a return on my subscriptions I paid for barely 24 hours ago?
  3. Wandering Mania New Member

I said it in-game and I'll say it here. Ever since SoE turned into Daybreak, They seem to have a "We don't give a ****." attitude. I used to have very fond memories of EQ going back as far as Everquest (no expansions yet released). Now, those are slowly getting replaced by bad experiences with Daybreak's p*** poor game management. First with a crashy patch, now with this? I loved EQ Daybreak. Please, Please, Please don't ruin the one of the best games of all time.
    Geroblue and Motherlee like this.
  4. Konnovar New Member

any word at all from EQ support team, I still have an account that I can't get logged in at all
  5. bellanorte New Member

can't log in either on 4 different accounts so far...All of them are gold like that it matters
  6. Extinguizhed New Member

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit https://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance.
    (4-503)
  7. xPalemoonx New Member

Can't log in, all caps thing didn't work for me. Had zero problem logging into web site though.
    Motherlee likes this.
  8. xPalemoonx New Member

...seconds later I got logged in
  9. Ormr New Member

Twitter says they are looking into reports across all games of trouble with login servers. 3 hours ago
  10. Tyrannt New Member

Navigate to the directory of the game you are trying to play and open the launchpad.libs folder. Delete thelaunchpad.cache folder and relaunch the LaunchPad again. Worked on ps2 but i cant log into those forums to post it should be the same for this game
  11. Motherlee Augur

I got in on one account after 53 tries.

This kinda' stuff isn't new though. There's a video of someone getting repeated 1017 errors in the old days. One of my sons named this account's chat handle, "Scion of the 1017."
  12. reggatta New Member

I found that logging in/out eventually clears the F2P issue. It takes some time, and is reminiscent of the early Verant days, but eventually I could get into the account and log on as intended. Let's hope tomorrow's patch will correct these problems, or that there is an emergency one today.
    Motherlee likes this.