Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DryalRmog, Oct 28, 2015.

1. DryalRmog Augur

Can't get in, anyone else having issues?
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Same here in the San Diego area.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

I would joke about a hamster, but with the cutbacks I doubt they can even afford hamsters.
    Motherlee likes this.
  4. Newbie32 Deadbolt - Yelinak

Same issue, Account log in name with all CAPS works. I had the same problem a couple months ago and the all CAPS worked. Hope this helps.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

All caps worked. There is now joy in El Cajon.
  6. Quest4ever New Member

I'm having issues with the Launcher. If I 'Switch Account' about 10 times, then it finally loads (the progress bar fills up) and [Login] turns to [Play]. Definitely need to swap hamsters!
  7. Anastasis Elder

I read the post, and was "No way, it must be a joke!". I cannot believe this, but it worked.
    To Newbie32, thank you very much.
  8. Pani Augur

error processing your request is all I get. Did get a second account in. My character is now 100 instead of 105. Oh, and not all access anymore.
  9. Konnovar New Member

Same issue, can't get past launcher, caps or no caps...
    Motherlee likes this.
  10. reggatta New Member

Well, I can get by the launcher, but now my all access account is listed as "Free" with "Go All Access" there for the picking. To make it even more interesting, my 105 main is now 100. Woot! I don't dare click "enter" in fear that my main will be locked to 100. Guess tonight is not for EQ.
    Motherlee likes this.
  11. hiallya New Member

I got in with the "All caps" hack. Interesting.. . YELLING at them gets results! Still all access and still 105.
  12. DryalRmog Augur

Good to know its just not me...
  13. Phlare New Member

Log in, then go all the way back to server select to correct the "free to play" issue. Aggravating but it seems to work.

I had a bunch of stuff in shared bank slots that got deactivated though, not sure what characters the items got booted too...
  14. Motherlee Augur

It goes to the first one you log in on. Hope you didn't have any lore items in shared bank.

I had to repatch several accounts many times to fix the Green status issue. Had them all in and then Verizon crashed and I can't get one to log in at all now. This has been going on at least 2 hours during peak playtime.
  15. Faiythe New Member

Wow, just wow. First the launcher wont launch, then finally get to log in, then the RF/LJ servers are missing (Vox is the only preferred one showing) Then i had to fight to log in HERE in order to be even able to post! I guess I'll be skipping EQ tonight. Can't wait for the awesomely trouble free launch of Kunark....
  16. lefous Elder

wow what going on i return from a long afk can even log in
  17. Bishhop New Member

Wow cant get in to play ...Way to encourage the purchase of a new expansion and renew subscription for a game you cant play
  18. Overboard New Member

Doesn't look like there is any information from the powers that be (technical folk at DB) and wanted to add my problems getting into EQ. Seems like a big enough problem that there should be some type of update from DB advising when this issue will be resolved.
  19. Xris New Member

hahaha you're funny overboard.

I have no idea how anybody takes daybreak seriously as a company.
    Motherlee likes this.
  20. Rickoshay Journeyman

Aww, come on Daybreak. What's up with the launchpad? Can't log in on my other account. Can't even log into the website with my other account. Have tried for a while. Really, REALLY............