Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daze Journeyman

and I'm buggered if I'm going to buy a new expansion that is unplayable, and I've been playing since 99,
    swerves and AB-Muvien like this.
  2. AB-Muvien Elder

Pretty much the general concensus on our guild boards atm aswell. Flooding with people canceling subs til its fixed and noone is preordering.
  3. GrekAB New Member

I will not renew my subscription until this is solved.
    And i Won`t pay more than others for a new expansion only for the reason being european or why is the new expansion more expensive in europe than in the rest of the world?
    Dantius likes this.
  4. Mizar Lorekeeper

20:00 arx 5 lannys and callix under 30% ... cant spawn at lobby , cant log in in another account 'unknown error', I hope those in instance get it over
  5. Barbwarrior Augur

just shut down the server and free transfers problem solved
  6. Izizizy New Member

At 18:55 pm GMT we saw tell lag on AB while in GGH, at 19:01 I was disconnected.

It seems that all the issues we see are between 5 to and 5 past the hour, what does the server do at this time?
  7. douxreve Elder

A new crash at 8h PM (Paris time)
  8. Sheev Lorekeeper

What Tanith said is correct - there are loads of veteran players, myself included who are "new members" on the forums.

It's just gone down again. Daybreak - are you actually going to do anything or are you just going to kill off this server and this stream of your income. The timing is critical. I doubt many people here will buy your new expansion, nor renew. which is a great shame.

We've had not one word of reassurance from you. You are quite frankly a disgusting company.
  9. Fidden Lorekeeper

I think we're well overdue for this to be resolved. This isn't a 5 minute problem, its a major disruption for many people day after day after day...
  10. BoingyBoing Journeyman

DC'd from world at 19:04, started getting tell lag about 18:55. GMT, at 19:07 I finally got moved to the character select screen from the black disconnected screen.
  11. Tlail Elder

[Mon Oct 05 20:01:58 2015]02563:Networking: connection terminated [client:DisconnectReasonOtherSideTerminated,server:DisconnectReasonApplication]
    [Mon Oct 05 20:01:58 2015]02564:disconnected at C:\p4\EverQuest\live\EverQuest\EverQuest.cpp:19259 (char. select) DisconnectReasonOtherSideTerminated,DisconnectReasonApplication

[Mon Oct 05 20:01:58 2015]02565:Character is Tilail.

[Mon Oct 05 20:01:58 2015]02566:YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED.
    [Mon Oct 05 20:01:58 2015]02567:
    end of DisplayScreen

.... and another disconnect ......

Brothers Island again.

Mon Oct 05 20:08:29 2015] This world has been running for 09:23:43:05.
    Mon Oct 05 20:08:29 2015] This zone has been running for 09:23:36:44.

Whole group got disconnected this time

Tilail
  12. Ragbert Elder

I'd rather be beta testing than Antpnious Bayleing. More stable.
  13. swerves New Member

Ok, getting that enough is enough really. What a disgraceful bit of customer service we are witnessing.
  14. ghilgamesh New Member

8:01 pm : full raid (50 players) got disconnected in guild hall....and needed 10min to get back to charachter selection window...
  15. cadres Augur

Interesting. 19.05 (UK time). traders in baz were disconnected. Main in arx raid wasn't

EDIT - that's 'interesting' in the sense of the Chinese curse, ofc, this whole debacle is far from 'interesting'
  16. Sheev Lorekeeper

Entire GGH was disconnected at roughly same time as Bazaar.
  17. BoingyBoing Journeyman

19:57 GMT lag has started right now.
    DC'ed 20:12 GMT after watching most of my raid get DC'd
  18. Mizar Lorekeeper

Well we got Arx #5 down, with 5-8 people disconn/blocked zoning ... some of them got crystals and key when they zoned in past those 5-10 minutes, I didn't even if I 'just' stood on zoning black screen for 8 minutes, didn't get kicked from raid or dz, got no kill credit, nor crystals, nor key, ... petitioned, it sucks badly to have been on ALL 9 kills our guild has gotten on the event for the last 3 months and just miss the 10th because of server malfunction
  19. Sheev Lorekeeper

Your attitude to European players is technically racism, because we are not American.

I can understand paying ever so slightly more (or less) because of currency conversions, but this should be cents. The fact that we all play on the EUROPEAN server is because we are EUROPEAN, and you refuse to fix the one EUROPEAN server. You can't even acknowledge us. It's disgraceful.

I had high hopes for Daybreak, but I'm just disappointed.
  20. Mizar Lorekeeper

Side note, I dropped 1 hour later to swap my spot for other guildmates, zoned to Katta, PoK drunk clickie -> destination zone denied, secondary anchor device click -> does nothing, primary and throne on cooldown ... trying origin: lol disconnected when it was half cast

Edit 1:

5 min later still 'disconnecting'
    trying to log in in other account: AB status: down (not true since most of my guild is actually doing arx #1.5

Edit 2:

Disregard the last statement on Edit 1, the guild is stuck at 1.5 and it's going good, .. as good as not all getting kicked at once, but like in pairs each few seconds ...

Final Edit:

20 minutes after guild is unable to start 1.5 on lag, multiple disconns, aunability to log back in and had to call again an early night off
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.