plz faster petition responces

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by days, Aug 17, 2015.

1. days New Member

Hi All,

I want to thank everyone there at Daybreak and I like playing eq and I just see one very large glaring issue at this time. Whenever I or anyone I know has made a petition it is followed by an automated response and that is pretty much it. To me it does not seem like in-game issues are being resolved. Please can you guys take a look into that.

Thanks!
    Motherlee likes this.
  2. Zarakii Augur

sadly the company isnt doing so well these days and they had to cut half (or more) of the support side so times can vary greatly depending on the issue
  3. Vlerg Augur

The petition takes that long because, clearly, there's a rule somewhere at daybreak where CR people must wait 30 min inbetween answer...

Thanks for the absolutly unvaluable remark =)
  4. Laronk Augur

30 minute response time isn't bad
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. Motherlee Augur

You don't know what you're talking about. You might get 30 mins in a case of training but people with other concerns wait a week or more.
  6. sojero One hit wonder

I had a 2 day turn around on a billing issue, I felt that was very reasonable. All handledthrough email and ticket system
  7. Motherlee Augur

Wouldn't a phone call have been so much better? It would have been settled in 15 mins.
  8. Jetboy Lorekeeper

Phone/Tech/Billing support was in that half (or more) that was scuttled, there is no phone number anymore. :mad:
    Motherlee likes this.
  9. Fenudir Augur

Consider yourself lucky. It took them nearly a week to get back to me. When they did, the tone of the response was very off-putting.

I miss the way it used to be. SOE used to have excellent support. Now it looks like they're trying to rival Cryptic for who can have the worst billing support in the industry (in-game issue support seems to be much better).
    Iila and Motherlee like this.
  10. complexication Kassina

Every petition I've sent has had a ~2 day turnaround. But I can't speak for everyone.

The queue system is probably backed up due to all the bs that has occurred across all the servers. I don't know about you but I'd be patient and then civilly poke somebody after a week with the ticket number than crying foul about how nothing gets resolved.
  11. maverick Elder

I petitioned on 8/9, then I even created a Twitter account since it was a suggested method of contacting CS.
    On Twitter the advised someone to create a temp account and petition , if they were having trouble getting an answer on their initial problemed account.

As silly as that sounds , I did it on 8/17.

I have yet to receive any response from anything, and I have updated my ticket several times across the last 2 weeks. .
  12. maverick Elder

Not only that, but their is a mass of players on Twitter that have been waiting weeks for answers on many other Daybreak games.
    Motherlee likes this.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I doubt account issues will be settled via twitter so I suggest all those players of other Daybreak games open up their game version of a petition.

I think turn around times on petitions can average several days for more complicated issues and some peoples issues may take weeks. Basis stuff does still seem to have a relatively fat turn around time.

BUT the way I look at it is this. The Daybreak bosses are only going to spend so much money on the game for whatever profit margin they are looking for. I would rather see more spent on content development then customer service. You want CS to be a lot faster? Be prepared for cuts in content development. Daybreak's actions have made it clear they are after certain profit margins and that is totally within their rights. Just remember you won't get faster CS service without it costing us somewhere else.
  14. Iila Augur

Have you tried fixing your issues through gameplay?
    Uxtalzon and Mayfaire like this.
  15. Vanrau Augur

Feel free to do a barrel roll.
    Uxtalzon, Motherlee and Iila like this.
  16. Iila Augur

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I had to look twice.
  18. Motherlee Augur

Maybe if they see their customer base and profits dwindling, they'll sell us faster!
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Agreed that if Daybreak finds it more profitable to speed up customer service they will.
    Motherlee likes this.
  20. Eriadoc Elder

I think you have a better shot of seeing a cookie cutter Roshen response closing this thread than getting a response to your petition in a helpful period of time.
    Iila and Motherlee like this.