Effective Immediately Confirmed Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marek-EQ, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigDBeeIcanteven New Member

There is simply not enough FFA or lockout involved in this. The details of entering the rotation are at best half baked. No one is going to beat TL in an FFA cycle for a long time. Elements of Abracadabra's rotation proposal must be included, especially the fair distribution of rotation-member self-imposed lockouts. A failure to continue to perform must be included as a rotation dismissal mechanic. If a guild can't take one of the spawns, they have to be removed after awhile until they can prove that they can down that particular mob.
  2. Freki Augur

Alright, these posts are rediculous! why? because it is all about you you you you you! EVERYONE has their own agenda and is hard because their agenda did not get chosen. this is not EVERYONE on the server but many of the top guilds have people like this, well here are the facts:

1) this server is 3 months old now. people haven't tried to work together since day one.
    2) you only want whats best for your guild and not best for the server.
    3) DBG tells you to work together from the start, make it a community, you don't and make it a crusade against anything you don't like
    4) you WHINE and get instancing, you WHINE and get DBG to say ok now you are being suspended, you WHINE and DBG now says make a rotation for raid targets.... or else.
    5) you WAIT and WHINE more and you get DBG saying here is the rotation now suck it up or leave.
    6) you WHINE AGAIN AND AGAIN.

YOU ARE ADULTS for the most part, and you should just have decided long ago to stop being so petty... well you got smacked with the clue-by-four and now you live with it!
    TL: stop strong arming people. I've seen things happen, i've seen and heard the chat. I will say this, your reputation is deserved. and this is a collective reputation. there are some good people there. some not.
    APOK: same as TL...
    ROI, ROE: I have no real experience with you but i'm believing what I am hearing.

EVERYONE: if your guild was not invited to the summit, well then find out why, talk to your leaders. STOP THROWING STONES HERE and play the game if you love it so much. if you hate the idea here just leave. there is nothing stopping you. I see people say do X and I walk with all 4032009 e 120312 of my accounts and my money goes elsewhere... empty threats.... if you don't follow through.

I may get my hand slapped here but i'm tired of seeing everyone whine for something then get what they want and then whine because it isn't what they wanted but someone else's idea. EVERYONE needs to grow up and accept what is happening or choose what they feel is the best course for them and do it, stop threatening as you are not taken seriously, just do it.
  3. Necro1 Journeyman

Shut your mouth TL-troll--griefer-idiot. You are a terrible player, you are greedy. Stop crying cause you don't get to screw people over anymore. Why don't you go play on another server if you don't like the rotation...

By the way, TL caused all of this anyways. You guys wanted to monopolize it all, now you get handcuffs..

I hope the penalty of breaking the rotation is that you sit out of it for 2 weeks
  4. Sabbon Journeyman

you sound like an adult.
    Zhama likes this.
  5. Abracadabra Augur

6. DingoJack Journeyman

When this rotation falls apart may I be the first to suggest the new and best rotation. Pasted directly from IRC and not my idea.

<GoD> i think it should be deli rotation
    <GoD> your raid pulls a number, you sit there until the GM calls your number
    <GoD> if you leave, you lose your spot
    <GoD> that way everyone has enough skin in the game to realize how stupid it all is
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  7. Sabbon Journeyman

I think each guild should mobilize and show up within an hour...at the end of the hour....a guild champion duel will take place. The winner's guild gets to kill the mob, if they wipe, FFA.
  8. Necro1 Journeyman

Another TL-griefer-troll-hater- post .. Stop crying it wont help you and it wont make your pixels any bigger. Claiming that you are better then anyone else by default because you put in 20 hours a day or in some cases 24hours a day if you ran a script. That it makes you more deserving of the best content is absurd.

I hope you do try to walk up to rich people and steal their money from them, then you will find yourself in jail or prison, and by the sound of your post it's probably where you belong.

The sooner you stop being a degenerate & realize that you are not the center of the universe, the sooner you will start actually enjoying the game & having a good time with your online community.

The EverQuest community unfortunately is filled with people like you & we would best be rid of you
  9. Detheb Augur

Its been awhile since i've posted, but i'll say this.

You just made a bad server, even worse. and what is RoE even doing in the rotation? Werent you wiping in PoSky pre-buff? 3 hour timer? Who the hell needs 3 hours to kill a mob in classic? Oh i know, so RoE can kill Nagafen in 20% chunks since his regen is borked so they can feel important? Absolutely disgusting.
  10. Raelsmar Lorekeeper

I wanted to take the time to thank DBG for stepping in and enforcing a rotation to give others who aren't a part of TL or Apok (read: the majority of the server) a chance at some raid content. Had this not been done I would not have remained a paying customer much longer.

I find it funny that with the exception of a few of their members (mostly officers), that TL peeps never posted much, if any, on these boards. I imagine it is probably because they (TL) like to pretend the rest of us on the server don't exist or maybe acknowledge we do exist, but we're just background scenery on their path to endless "phat lewtz". DBG then stays true its word and does what it says it's going to do and step in and enforce a rotation after the one that TL laid out, which clearly benefited them, was not accepted by the other guilds.

Suddenly you have a ton of what are obvious TL members coming to these boards and particularly this specific topic who have probably posted next to nothing before trying to pretend like they are part of the community they tried to isolate themselves from. They come here complaining because there is the possibility they "only" get the same amount of raid mobs as some other guilds meaning there ridiculous monopoly might finally have come to an end.

Then in this very thread you have a TL member threatening to break the rotation/agreement, THAT IS THE OFFICIAL ROTATION BEING ENFORCED BY DBG. That speaks volumes to the childish and adolescent mentality that belongs to some TL members. It's easy to pretend you're all noble and fair and one of the good guys and that everything is great when things are going your way, but when things change and aren't going exactly how you want them to, then your true character comes out.

I'm glad Roshen quickly responded in kind and let you know you are more than welcome to break the rotation, but probably won't be pleased with the repercussions. You haven't even given the rotation a chance to work or play out and are already complaining like self-entitled brats.

So as so many others have stated on other topics/issues, some of which were TL peeps, this is how it is, like it or leave it.

Again thank you for DBG for doing something good to keep some of us old schoolers who want to do raid content again, but don't want to be forced to play like we have no life outside of EQ, a chance to experience these things again.
    Simone likes this.
  11. Sabbon Journeyman

/popcorn
  12. Zithax Elder

I'm a terrible player, that's why I'm both #1 wizard and #1 mana on both servers, noob. BTW I think we know what guild you are in! (Hint: it's the one that hasn't come close to killing a single raid mob). Also the real problem is not the rotation, nitwit, it's the fact that 2 guilds, one who can't even kill raid mobs (did i mention that yet) went behind the top 2 guilds' backs and manufactured this agreement and lied to DBG about other representatives agreeing upon it.
  13. Detheb Augur

Stop being so bad. You do know what being self-entitled brats would be right? Crying until a rotation started because we couldn't kill any mobs. Yet, we killed 95% of all raid mobs before this disgusting decision. Look at yourself, coming to these forums and crying because "oh TL, you're the big bad wolf", while at the same time being ok with the fact that RoE is in the rotation because "We're raiders lol" When they were wiping to pre-buffed PoSky. If you can't keep up, you can't keep up. If you fail to kill a mob on your rotation day, you should automatically be removed from the rotation and have to FFA Naggy to get back in, period.
    Zithax likes this.
  14. Kumidor Journeyman

I want to post something so bad....I am going to give this a night of sleep and a level head before I post.

This much I will say. Roshen and DBG have just made one of the biggest mistakes I have ever seen a company make. I will let this ride for awhile, but I don't see myself giving them any more money. I will pay with Krono if I stay here so that they never see another dime from me. I am actually crying ... I have held an active account for 16yrs now. Today I am officially cancelling my subscription and I will just use Krono.

I am sorry Rosh....you guys really just crossed that line.
    Detheb likes this.
  15. Detheb Augur

This. I've already basically moved to Krono full time, was going to get a race change when Kunark opened, but not giving them another dime either. Congratulations Roshen, you guys have managed to alienate the players that would still be on this server post-GoD, just to play carebear for the same people that Holly just said shouldn't be able to raid if they don't want to raid competitively. Terrible
  16. Ceffener Augur

So you will continue playing and giving them money.

Good job.
  17. Ceffener Augur

By using Krono, you are in fact giving them money.
  18. Detheb Augur

Yeah, buts it not my money, so i don't care. They're not getting "My money" which is all that matters to "me"
  19. Ceffener Augur

A real protest would be to make sure they get no money.

"I'm no longer going to support the game, while still playing and having an active paid account".

Just doesn't seem to get a point across.
    MBear likes this.
  20. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Just curious, are you against a rotation system overall? Or just this one?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.