Painel bonechip automation going on!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Heilena, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Heilena Augur

This mage swaps out to his bard when he notices he is being recorded.

But this guy clearly is automated yet no gm interaction.

Does this mean I can go automate other spots since this is acceptable?
    This isn't being done with no hotkey, because it would be a timed event if his programmable keyboard was on a loop. This pet only engages after target is dead.
    Where : twitch
    Channel: eqwatch
  2. Diemond Augur

If he switches to his bard when he is being recorded how can he be afk botting and know he's being recorded?
  3. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

You're spoiling the narrative.
    Gregolo likes this.
  4. Elkay Augur

[IMG]
    Steampunk and AlmarsGuides like this.
  5. Heilena Augur

When someone tells him he is being recorded. He brings his bard and leaves it on the spawn. As that you don't need to automate.

I could link the video from Thursday or Friday that has me sending him a tell that a gm was in zone. So he brings his bard after he logs out the mage. Its not hard to figure out its same person.
  6. Diemond Augur

Once again you say he is afk botting yet he is responding to tells by switching toons?
  7. Gregolo Augur

There's a reason they don't ban immediately, but in waves. Stop being ridiculous and saying "durr does this mean I'm allowed to bot too?"

It's not acceptable, you just don't comprehend why bans aren't piece-meal or instant.
    Numiko and Elkay like this.
  8. taliefer Augur

A bard can do this with no automation needed. Ae dot song kills them with 1 tick, and the song can play indefinitely until he gets interrupted via bash, which I don't think low level skeletons do
  9. Templeton Augur

As far as I understand it in the current scheme of things, the level of automation isn't even the issue in question. What software you use to automate doesn't even seem to be a worry to the powers that be. Being present at the PC is all that matters.

It seems like he was, even if it was just his regular 30min swing by check to see if all was well.

But, saying that, these mobs represent a valuable starter resource for newbies, it's pretty dickish to sit on them like this. If you're a higher level, how about buying them off newbs if you need them to get them started instead of selfishly locking them down? Must be a nightmare to start a necromancer in that area when you can't even get bonechips.
    skattabrainz and Rhiyannon like this.
  10. Heilena Augur

The bard can easily do this afk, but that apparently is part of his main group.

Also I really do not think they are ok with you sitting and playing 12 accounts all running automated scripts while you are at your pc monitoring them.

Anyways he left no more funs for now.
  11. StreamingEQ New Member

What I would like to know is how you pet attack non-kos mobs without targeting anything.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  12. Rhiyannon Augur

grey mobs, well out of aggro range, not targeted... amazing talent.
  13. Laeinye Lorekeeper

The mage is back online.
  14. Feradach Augur

/pet attack a_decaying_skeleton
    lalaloup and Ducreux like this.
  15. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

He's wasting his automation... on bonechips?....

Got a friend pulling in 800ish plat every hour automated for the last 2 weeks....

If you aren't using 3rd party tools on this server you aren't playing correctly.
    Simone likes this.
  16. Heilena Augur

If you see a bot group pm me the name location, eqwatch needs more material
    Fallfyres likes this.
  17. Laeinye Lorekeeper

I reported this guy AHWHILE ago. DBG has done nothing. It's been over 24 hours and this has not been resolved to my satisfaction. Consider this my re-petition

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Players running scripts in Paineel [Incident: 150705-000158]

Daybreak Games Customer Support (support@daybreakgames.com)
    Add to contacts
    7/10/15
    [IMG]
    To: [Removed]
    [IMG]

**REPLIES TO THIS EMAIL WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE** Please use the link below to open this ticket and add a reply.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 24 hours.

Thank you for allowing us to be of assistance!

To update or respond to this ticket, please visit our support site at help.daybreakgames.com.

Subject
    Players running scripts in Paineel

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (SOE Customer Service) 07/10/2015 05:20 PM
    Greetings,

First off, we would like to thank you for reporting this suspected violation of Community Standards, and to enforce our Terms of Service and Code of Conduct.

Secondly, we can assure you that this situation will be investigated. If is determined that there is indeed a violation of our policies, and one which requires administrative action to be taken, it will be addressed appropriately.

As with all cases of inappropriate behavior, we cannot give out information regarding the actions taken against another player's account. This information is considered to be private information and will not be discussed with anybody but the owner of the account as per our Privacy Policy.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

[EQ] EverQuest Rules of Conduct
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16211

Sincerely,

The Daybreak Games GM Team

Edit: If DBG doesn't fix this guy farming by the end of the week (17th of Aug) I call for a free-for-all on downloading Unmentioned Third-Party software, at that point he will have been over three weeks since this was brought to their attention and at that point I will assume that this is acceptable behavior on this "Server".
  18. Sinzz Augur

so yeah buy bone chips at 100pp a stack from noobies who sit on a spawn camp same as this guy?

Sorry but I see no crime here dudes not afk if he's switching stuff in and out.

I would say you coming here and others every day making accusations is borderline harassment.

Something like this can easily be done with a g15 and sorry any gaming company will send tells and check to see if he's there if he is no harm no foul if not then yeah they prolly would boot him.

there is seriously larger fish then this minnow blocking you from farming bone chips from level 1 mobs and selling them for 100pp a stack .
    there comes a point where curious to becoming a stalker don't let it consume you.
    Simone and Inferia like this.
  19. Laeinye Lorekeeper

If anyone was just watching the stream, his muel, Afewbishes, just put up a trade with the streamer with 8 Krono's and 25k Plat.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  20. Machen New Member

People watch a stream of someone botting a bone chip collector? really?
    Son of a... and code-zero like this.