what vote won?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by toxist, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peytr Silverflame New Member

For me, it's because this sets a very bad precedence. I didn't come back just because it there was a new progression server. I came back because there was a maximum nostalgia progression server. I paid for a year subscription because I wanted it to be very clear to DBG that this idea was exactly what I had been waiting for.

Why does an expansion coming out sooner affect me, a dirty casual? Because when this game was first released I was too young to appreciate it and I want to savor this time of the game that I missed out on.

Most posts I've seen threatening to unsubscribe if we don't see a faster release schedule followed that statement with, I'll be back in 5 months to rush through Kunark. But for me if we start releasing expansions every three months or faster. I'm leaving and not coming back.
    PathToEternity likes this.
  2. Jadefox Augur

3. Shmef Augur

perhaps you should have done a little more research before jumping into a years commitment? it was very clearly stated in the FAQ they released with the results of the live server polls that kunark could be coming early if the players wanted it.
  4. Peytr Silverflame New Member

I wanted to support the idea of a maximum nostalgia server with more than just words, and I wanted to tell DBG that they had at least one customer that would be sad if they sunset EQ

I'm not here to jump into this circular argument, I was here to share my thoughts. I would assume that at some distance to your right there is a wall that you can discuss your question with.
    Rhiyannon and Eldrian like this.
  5. Daykin Journeyman

So..are we going to get the announcement today like they said yesterday or..no ?
  6. taliefer Augur

wondering myself, still hopeful. its kind of a big deal, and may end up deciding on wether i continue to play eq at all.
  7. Elkay Augur

The article release was probably the "announcement". Because often Twitter is also used instead of these forums.
  8. Alexanders Augur

I know it seems like we are impatient and i'm sure someone is bugging you guys about this constantly. But now its after 5pm PDT can we get some kind of update about the vote results?
    Barton likes this.
  9. RoamingBlue Journeyman

So, um, it's tomorrow, right? Late in the day tomorrow, not like first thing in the morning before you get to work. It's close of business tomorrow - will we be seeing that "comprehensive post"?
  10. Sinzz Augur

the longer we wait for results the more I fear the results /trains zoneline with results !
  11. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

12. Roshen Brand Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.