Confused about different attitudes towards Nagafen kill.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Itzmatt86, May 31, 2015.

1. Kylatia449 New Member

This
  2. Kylatia449 New Member

You must have turned off all of the General Chat. All of the people I've played with are great. The General chats just remind me why people leave or decide to multi box, they are absolutely the worst and make Barrens chat (yes I'm talking about WoW, some of us play many games, imagine that) look like child's play.
  3. Lemuelbaruch Elder

Pretty much this.
  4. Itzmatt86 Elder

So because they "invited" people and maybe 15 more people got to see Nagafen thats the deciding factor? I find that very hard to believe.
  5. Exitx Journeyman

Good for them. It's a feat the should be celebrated.
  6. Itzmatt86 Elder

Dont get me wrong, im glad for them. I just dont understand the double standards between the servers.
  7. taliefer Augur

I don't know why it's hard to understand that attitude is the deciding factor.
  8. Adreus Lorekeeper

It's funny that attitude was the deciding factor. Because, as I recall, the post made in the forums was a huge bash against TL before anyone from the guild started having a bad attitude. Maybe if the Ragefire "Naggy down" thread started with people saying grats to us, instead of moaning and groaning about how we are all loser Mage-bot neck beards, maybe our attitude would have been a bit better as well.
    Frenzic likes this.
  9. Arandris Elder

I don't know. Because we can? What other reason do you need?
  10. taliefer Augur

So because random internet trolls didn't give you props on a face roll mob, that's the reason your attitude was bad? The doubts, they are strong
    Glistarian likes this.
  11. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

Let's be honest. People were hating on tl before tl even did something to be hated. They were decried as neets with and accused of cheating even before nagafen went down. People wanted a reason to hate them.
  12. taliefer Augur

They had plenty of reason from past experience, and nothing they have shown has given reason to change minds. TL tryin to act a victim is laughable
  13. Exitx Journeyman

It is sad that there is a double standard. It's sad how much complaining people do on these message boards. And it's sad how much I torture myself by coming on here everyday to read them :p

I wish more people would spend time enjoying the game they love instead of complaining about the game they love.
  14. Glistarian Augur

There is no "double standard."

There is one standard of behavior appreciated by the player base, and one server's leading guild met it. The other did not.
  15. SuedeVeil Lorekeeper

I think if lockjaw was the first server that downed naggy in a couple days there woulda been a lot of hate.. people just got used to the idea that the raid mobs could be mage-army downed and are happy that another guild did it that isn't TL. I have no opinion on the matter since Im not a raider but what I don't like this rumour going around that ragefire is a bad community. If you're on ragefire - be a good community member! And it will spread to others.
    Chanaluss likes this.
  16. Darth Augur

Well, since some people on the forums that joined TL made some pretty standard "we're gonna pwn the server, and eat your loots either be hardcore or " type posts before ragefire that's were the hate comes from.