What will tomorrow bring? (Twitter response!)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thrawnseg, May 25, 2015.

1. Thrawnseg Augur

Tamier likes this.
  2. topple good idea generator

Best news of the day!
  3. Frenzic Augur

Oh dear. Could be really good, or could be really bad! The suspense is killing me!!
  4. ShenXX Lorekeeper

Server hardware update.
    Motherlee likes this.
  5. Fairin Lorekeeper

6. Vaclav Augur

INC - All of TL banned for their pocket GM, opening up 300 more slots to play!
  7. Frenzic Augur

/nod I've been marking down people's forum names who disagree with me. The bannings begin tomorrow, muhahaha!
    Iila and Hendar2 like this.
  8. Vaclav Augur

Why is the monster from the black lagoon getting ready to lick your armor nipples?
    Elkay likes this.
  9. Elkay Augur

[IMG]
    Gravija and Senadin like this.
  10. Frenzic Augur

Cause that's how I roll ^_^
  11. Vaclav Augur

Well the way that you roll freaks me out - the lizardman foreplay is completely unnecessary and detracts from the whole.
  12. Frenzic Augur

You should have seen the troll magelo Dandy made for me LOL. Oh lord... The images
  13. Senadin Elder

You do realize that it doesnt matter who the top guild is, you're likely to have the same end results, right? Eventually tho, like most servers, you will have a few other guilds who will challenge them and may or may not succeed.

Hoping for more hardware and not another server.....
  14. Kasuka Lorekeeper

I don't care what it is, as long as it's not a revote or expansion.
  15. jAbb Journeyman

16. Uxtalzon Augur

One option: pay a premium on top of All Access to bypass the queue!

(Disclaimer: I'm only kidding, but it's really sad that I hesitate to say "that would never happen")
  17. ggny New Member

51/50 progression server. Start in Luclin the raiding sucks in Classic-Velious anyways it is just all about bot spamming with mages. Give everyone a fair start in Luclin and watch what happens
  18. Catashe Augur

Oh yea just what we need.... A server that can hold even MORE people.. Lets try and squeeze acouple more people in those zones with 100+ people in them all trying to level! lol
  19. Catashe Augur

Don't give DBG any ideas....
  20. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

SOE already had that idea with Stormhammer. It ended up a failed endeavor.
    Motherlee and Jadefox like this.