WTH, Are you uping the limit on Ragefire, or when do you start granting me free time?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by vardune, May 22, 2015.

1. Healiez Augur

Free time? for what?

What do they need to give you free time for... Sure you activated your account just to play on Ragefire, but from a legal standpoint, there are other servers you can play on. They have no obligation to refund anybody.
    Freki likes this.
  2. Lolthorn Lorekeeper

THIS! Why do so many people not seem to understand this?
    Exitx and Freki like this.
  3. sapochichi New Member

Stupid answer . your post not adding much either . Ppl trying to log for 12+ hours and you come with the "take it easy they are doing everything they can ... " . That is exactly the point , they are not ...
  4. Exitx Journeyman

qq
  5. Exitx Journeyman

How do you know?
  6. deathdodge Journeyman

I fail to understand how people cant respect others anger. The developers of this game have had 16.. SIXTEEN.. years to get stuff like this right but everytime theres some inevitable rabbit hole due to their reoccuring laziness of correcting code and updating systems as time went. If we cant access the server at the early hours of a weekday morning then the weekends are going to be much worse. I for one wanted a couple of days to play before I go on vacation for a month and wont be able to play it due to this BS, which Ill likely request a refund because the specific service I wanted was not provided.
  7. Amoeba Augur

I'd not be opposed to having some extra days added to the all access as a "thank you for your patience". But... the cost is rather trivial to me and I'd be happy just getting into the server.

But really, EverForums is keeping me really entertained right now!
    JonLeePettimore likes this.
  8. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Uhh. I am not trying to be trolly, but you do know they have basically been in emergency mode since Wednesday afternoon, right?
  9. crag79 Augur

Their is a difference between them being in emergency mode because of their lack of planning and my (the players) lack of planning. Also they could never have planned for what happened on Wednesday. Also those that have not been able to log in for the last 12 hours its just your not clicking at the right moment. I have been in 3 times since server up by just vigilant on the clicking. Then I logged out just so I could go outside with my family. If I have to click for the next 30 minutes constantly I will do so and log out again because its a game.
  10. PeppeLePeu Elder

quite honestly I am calling BS on this. vigilantly clicking "play everquest" now since the boat booted me in Freeport. Its been 2.5 hours... non-stop. click... upside is I have gotten what like 4 episodes of deep space nine in during that time...
  11. Lolthorn Lorekeeper

But they are. How do you know they aren't? And before you ask me how I know they are, because they stated they are. I am sorry you dont like my reply but so far what has all of your whining and complaining accomplished? This is a legit question. What results have you seen because of it?