WIPE or you lost me

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dontee, May 20, 2015.

1. Behee Augur

Sorry, but there is just too much hysteria going on.

This is absurd, let them decide what the issue was, and how to deal with it.
    urinezombie likes this.
  2. yellowzombie Elder

It's almost certain that they will either wipe the server or enact certain measures to make it right.

Either way, do any of you realize how much you're overreacting here? The crux of your whining is essentially, "Someone got a brief or possibly nonexistent advantage over me in a non-competitive game and that's not fair!" Even if someone handed off plat, buffs, droppable items, etc.--- is that seriously a deal-breaker for you? It honestly doesn't really make that huge of a difference to me. Sure, it's surprising and frustrating. But it's not like they're going to "win the game" and I somehow lose because of that.

Get a grip please. You all sound so pathetic, it's ridiculous.
    Mogossis likes this.
  3. Graystone Journeyman

I will also unsub all of my accounts if there is not a full wipe. First of all, you say "Up at 3 PM PST" and then start is 30 minutes early, on top of it being locked right now while everyone has now had over an hour and a half of game play. GG. Thanks.
  4. Elkay Augur

They aren't wiping.
  5. Roxxanna Augur

Here's a thought...........relax, it was a bug, they will fix it. People should have known not to do anything with their bugged lvl 50, I zoned in for the first time and was lvl 50, I knew it was a bug, so I logged and deleted.
    Jackie V. and The Badger Lord like this.
  6. Kormith Lorekeeper

velious916 and Almir, I'm sorry you misunderstood the point I was making and got your feelings hurt. I do apologize.
  7. Nolrog Augur

With that passionate, detailed argument who could object. . . .

Why do you feel a full wipe is necessary? If they fix the level 50 issue, why do you think that everyone who logged in and played in good faith need to be wiped as well?
  8. Boxal Lorekeeper

From Holly Longdale herself.
  9. Nolrog Augur

And then they will ban your account.
    Triumph and Behee like this.
  10. OldSchoolFS New Member

Wrong. This is people that are older now and money talks. Watch how fast my bank gets a call. I'm willing to throw my 15.00 in to be able to get a name at the same time as everyone else. I don't care if they're 4 levels ahead of me. I do what I want.

There's plenty of us who in fact will act with our wallets.

/signed
  11. The Badger Lord Augur

Unfortunately Roxx, not everyone is like you. If even 1 or 2 people took advantage of such problems, it would be unfair to everyone.

Wipe the server. People logged in early anyhow, when many planned to be there at a specific time. YOu don't cut the red ribbon to the new museum at 2:30 if you sent out invitations to open at 3.

Honest People who played for this short amount of time lose nothing but 20-60 minutes. However the damage done from dishonest people is irreversible.

Daybreak also stated in their tweets their top priority is removing the level 50s. If they were going to wipe, etc, why wouldn't just do it or say it? It appears as if they are not going to resolve this.

They are going to lose a lot of people right from the start if they don't restart the entire thing.
  12. moogs Augur

Chargebacks will cause your accounts to be permabanned, just in case anyone gets that idea.
  13. Triumph Journeyman

CYA!

Ragefire is bouncing now. We are deleting the 50s. We tracked player progress and no one has an unfair advantage. No wipe! #everquest
  14. velious916 Journeyman

Kormith, your point is definately invalid, and im not surprised im the only one that thinks so.
  15. Keth Journeyman

Wipe it. I'm not going to threaten blah blah and blah. I like the game. I play.
    Just wipe so we get a chance to start even, claim names, etc.
  16. yellowzombie Elder

Cool.

This server could apparently use less players so all of you whiners threatening to leave on some nonsense "advantage" in a non-competitive game are doing us all a favor if you actually follow through on your threat.

But we all know it's hot air bluster based on your impotent rage so never mind! ;)

Do any of you honestly think you'll be missed if you randomly decide to abstain on ethical moral grounds or something? You'll either be left behind, only to come back months later, or you'll suck it up and actually play the game.

Deep breaths, people. Rational thoughts.
  17. Crunkasaurus Rex New Member

So... there are some people that are level 12 already. Who cares? They got two extra hours of game time out of a 6 month lock-in period. The chances of this directly affecting your gameplay are pretty slim. It will take you the same amount of time to get to 50 whether or not a few people have toons in their teens..
    urinezombie likes this.
  18. Ellanox New Member

cancelling my sub/etc unless server wiped
  19. Greatdark New Member

We will not play because there is something called P99 where its not screwed up and its free. So wipe it or you will lose 3 more accounts.
    Benzarden likes this.
  20. Anon3107 Journeyman

You can't put it in your head that A LOT of people here are people coming back who don't give a damn about Live EQ or other SOE games can't you ?

Daybreak must have doubled their subscriptions in the last week, most of these people will be gone if they don't do , and you will still be here, with your dying game @ 20k subs.