Twisted Legion, old members check in

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Krysanth, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Irbax_Smoo Augur

Holy crap it's a blast from the past!
  2. Invictvs Augur

You guys accepting new members before TLP launches? lol
  3. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Noticing a lot of people ITT haven't made it to the TL boards! What's up with that!
  4. Ssixa Augur

This is gonna be fun.

Axiss
  5. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

6. Deadliest Journeyman

Hello guys!

Old Citizen member here by the name --> Deadliest.

Im up for some "new" fun once the server goes live.

Whats the plan so far? Im so ready to EQ once again!
  7. Berran New Member

I'll be playing on the new server whenever it comes out! Looking forward to seeing some old friends.

- Berran
    Marauder Chaan likes this.
  8. Ltldogg Augur

Hey TL, Tooha here. I was one of the primary cleric's for just the original content and quit playing shortly after Kunark released due to work and life constraints. It was lots of fun and we did a lot of great stuff. I doubt I will play as much this time around, but will surely be playing the new TLP server. Since I won't be a serious player, I won't even waste TL's time trying to join, but I'm sure I'll see you all in passing. Have fun and see you in game!
  9. Taeluuin Entariel Elder

You guys had an officer who was once in Nightbane/Night Eternal from Karana/Morden - who was that again?
  10. Irbax_Smoo Augur

Are you the same Berran, the BAMF Halfling Druid from <In Virtue>?
  11. Berran New Member

Indeed! I will probably play Halfling Druid yet again.
  12. Azzudien Augur

Damn I will have to be the number 2 druid on server.:)
    Look forward to seeing you in game Berran, I will be playing also.

Azzudien
  13. Berran New Member

So awesome that you will be playing Azzudien! I look forward to seeing you in game as well!!
  14. Ruez New Member

I might have left TL early, in the middle of Kunark, but still quite a few names I remember. I did keep tabs every once in a while and was proud to have helped out early on.

I'll be playing on the new TLP but likely a bit more casually then I did on Fippy.
  15. Hotix Lorekeeper

Looking to join. Played with some lesser guild last time that wouldn't push to compete. Gonna be rockin a bard this time around.
  16. Serakan Lorekeeper

i want to hump this thread. progression servers make me horny like that =D
  17. Detheb Augur

Ruez, i remember that name. I think me and you made full member the same day(Maybe 3-4 days before Kunark launched?) in TL. This gonna be awesome
  18. Vallah New Member

Wow a lot of old faces coming back it looks like. How has everyone been? Elaida did you end up quitting P99, havent seen you on there. Inglorious basterds broke up and merged with other guilds. Mugatu, Drillisen, Serakan, Thingtoo you guys plan on boxing alot of chars? Wonder if dima and my old guild citizen are coming back =p.

-Vallah
  19. Draekon Elder

Draekon here.. joined during GoD! (necro)

curious to see who comes back! Miss chillin with ckador and athiyk! Prob goin Sk/Clr this time (bringin back fatkid!)

http://i.imgur.com/cIMAwM5.png
  20. Po8tick Elder

wasnt part of this guild but if this is a gnome only guild - may I join? if not, may I still join?