Don't Miss ANY of These 16th Anniversary Festivities!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

Same thing happened to me. Luckily everyone in your group can get the trophy in the same instance without having to beat it! Was really frustrating having it bug out though because PoWar is already a PITA; not looking forward to doing it again.

I *love* how any time an event isn't beatable it's because 'it's supposed to be hard!' and not... 'oh yeah, it's buggy or we didn't really tune it right'. :rolleyes:

ps. Adding optional steps for special rewards is great. Adding optional steps that have no context clues whatsoever in game is not.
    guado and Lisandra like this.
  2. Ravengloome Augur

I don't believe you !
  3. ChobhamofBristlebane New Member

HEY just wanted to say thank you Roshen for loading that awesome screen image of all the old expansion images. I screen shot it and made it my desktop for my gaming PC.
    Chobbie
  4. Feeonaa Journeyman

I concur, it is very well done, as is the character screen. Thank you indeed :)
    Lisandra and Muuadib like this.
  5. Mediator New Member

Did contest winners get announced yet?
  6. Roshen Brand Manager

Uploaded it here. Not sure if it's big enough to be a desktop image for everyone, but may be clearer than a screenshot!
    Nniki, guado, Spellfire and 8 others like this.
  7. Tyraxor Augur

Celebrating in style, with the game nose diving ha okay. This program has always been special.
    What's the new raid this year? I cannot wait to check it out. I need a lipstick for this pink party animal, how about cherry red. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves, PoK is very ready for 16 days of madness now. I find this very entertaining, cheeeers.
  8. Muuadib Journeyman

I know this isn't the place for it but not sure were else to post but,
    HUZZAH!! for the UN-believable 16th anniversary of EQ! phew!

Now that being said, you changed the loading screen to include all previous Everquest loading screens and I WANT THAT POSTER!!!!!!!

I would pay $$ for that in a large, extremely large poster!! But it would need to be large enough for me to be able to see every little window's detail.
    When I laid eyes on that new loading screen I was transported back to the days of each one of those releases and where my family was at, at that time, in development and the zones that I was enjoying.

Please say that you will be offering that loading screen as a large format print and how soon we can buy one.
    Thank you so much.

LONG LIVE EVERQUEST!!!
    Lisandra, PrathunEQ and CrazyLarth like this.
  9. Archess Elder

Well, guess ill be back on the 29 the of April then :/
  10. Lisandra Augur

You could probably take the jpg to a print shop & have them make a poster for you or there are probably multiple sites that do it as well.
  11. TheGreenCrushBoneOrc New Member

My characters are all leveling too fast to enjoy the low level content now. =(
    Bamkan likes this.
  12. Fendy Augur

Die a few times and don't get rezzed.
  13. Sindo Journeyman

Some celebration, since the patch almost every time I zone 2 of 3 accounts lock up. :(
  14. Lisandra Augur

Run all the malware scanners - Spybot Search & Destroy, Malwarebytes Antimalware, Super AntiSpyware, Hitman Pro & ADW Cleaner. Then run Ccleaner & Glary Utilities & your antivirus after making sure all of these apps are up to date. You'll likely find malware infections, system clutter & your cache being full. You may even be low on room on your hard drive. If that doesn't fix the problem then check your system temps with SpeedFan and see if anything is running extremely hot, might be time to clean out all the dust & gunk from the inside of your PC.
    Garshok likes this.
  15. demigod Journeyman

Why aren't there any bag sale?
  16. Fendy Augur

There are 2 bags for sale. Satchel of Celebration 34 slot and Resplendent Rucksack 30 slot. The draw back is they cost 700 and 500 commemorative coins. Anniversary task money.
    Lisandra likes this.
  17. Saave Augur

There are several tasks done with players that know how to get the reward.. but some aren't getting them. These tasks.. started out with pub crawl.. bugged under the bridge.
    so far. Not the only task that has bugs.
    I'm not having that much fun on them.

Just my 2 cents.
    Lisandra likes this.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you for my key code, nice surprise this morning, I never expected to win. :)

<3 EVERQUEST <3
    Iila and Ferry-Tunare like this.
  19. Reht The Dude abides...

Same!
    Yinla likes this.
  20. Deavirtus Lorekeeper

Grats Reht and Yinla. I didn't win *pout*
    Jexabel