Twisted Legion, old members check in

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Krysanth, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Sturmx Lorekeeper

Hello.. I'll be on the new server.
  2. Teren_Kanan Elder

And my axe.

If there is a new server, I'll be there.

Wassup TL homies?
    -Teren (The Druid)
  3. Teren_Kanan Elder

EQ2 having a progressions erver as well? I'd probably be down for something like that
  4. Pinino New Member

nah they would never do that, i wish thou =P , i just mean ive been playing eq2 while waiting for the eq1 server to get made ~
  5. Pinino New Member

new server challenge server looks fun wonder what the rewards are, top guild that completes the most content wins each season?
  6. Horizonn New Member

Where is someone to jump off a Bridge into lava in ToV and quit Kalar when you need him? Someone call Goburs to!
  7. Tranik New Member

Damn, some old faces I'd like to see again. This group was by far my favorite to game with in a long time. Though I do have a full time job & many more commitments now, still would be fun to play...

--Tranik
  8. Teylk New Member

Teylk checking in, def looking forward to playing this
  9. vardune Augur

Bod the Baker signing up for the guild.
  10. Labatttttttttttttttt Journeyman

Reading a book? Put that lame down and pick up your keyboard and mouse! We need more horde!
  11. Ryan Depping New Member

just fired up a UD rogue hit me up IGN: Keek
  12. Silentchaos Augur

Thought you were coming to BB Labatt :O
  13. Labatttttttttttttttt Journeyman

I still have my enchanter there. We ended up running into an issue with the guy that was supposed to play there with us. Needless to say, I ended up on Nostalrius until this server opens or until I get the motivation to level my enchanter.
  14. Darallan Elder

I hope this stuff get's sorted and released before the break in my semesters.
  15. Healiez Augur

I would LOVE an EQ2 prog server
  16. Aenoan Augur

I don't know if you all would be taking old raiders / peeps from outside the guild. I wonder if you got room for a outside? Is anyone currently going to work up a forum for recruitment needs? Fairly flexible in class picks.
  17. Irbax_Smoo Augur

Ditto. I know a few progression veterans, including myself, that are currently "homeless" and trying to find other, organized, competitive TLP veterans.

Personally: I have high play time (own my own business, so I make my own hours), played on both 1.0/2.0 TLPs, have experience raiding with every class and I'm down for playing whatever is needed.
    Aenoan likes this.
  18. Anselmo New Member

Holy hell, so many old names. Why don't you all play on Fippy in the meantime? Its fun!

I'll probably be playing on the new server as an Enc but there is no way in hell I'll be participating in the poopsocks again, hopefully citizen stays active on Fippy and doesn't start the nonsense again.
    Ckador likes this.
  19. Irbax_Smoo Augur

Anselmo! Bah, you probably don't even remember me. :( That or you could be a different Anselmo...
  20. Vaclav Augur

There's only one Anselmo - one of the IV people I actually got along with during my cleric days. (Aszuth)