Pain and Glory - Vox

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Leighton_Orestes, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Lord Kyle Bayle down! Woot!
    Crystilla likes this.
  2. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Bumpity bump bump. Updated recruitment needs after getting a few new members.
  3. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Burn Out one shotted tonight. Was disapointing after tower of rot, but I'll take it! :D
  4. Leighton_Orestes Elder

The Journey Home down. Updated recruiting needs. Hit me up in game if interested.
  5. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Still at it. Updated recruiting needs. Looking to replenish our ranged DPS ranks and looking for another couple beastlords and rogues to augment our melee DPS groups. If you're a good DPS player and not a necro I can probably make room for you. Let me or any other P&G member know in game and we'll get you on board and up to speed.
  6. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Still looking for 2 beastlords, 1-2 rogues, 2 clerics and 2 wizards. Come get geared up with us for the Darkened Sea.
  7. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Plane of War under 60%. Big money, no whammies, no whammies.....

Updated recruiting needs as well.
  8. Leighton_Orestes Elder

9. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Plane of War dead. #10 in game. That was intense!
  10. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Looking for a few more pieces to the puzzle in advance of the new expansion. Check the first post for details.
  11. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Updated recruiting needs.
  12. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Defense of the City - Check
    Captain Tita's Ghost - Check
  13. Silentchaos Augur

Uh huh.................
    guado likes this.
  14. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Updated recruiting needs. Looking for a bard, beastlord, and a couple clerics.
  15. Vlerg Augur

Marvellous
  16. Vlerg Augur

Don't be shy, the atmosphere is alot more relaxed on the vox server, you'll enjoy TDS raiding without the extreme competition of Xegony!
  17. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Just Lucia and Valid left. Still looking for good players of about any class but SK right now.
  18. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Bump. Still looking for some fresh blood. See the first post for details.
  19. Jalelorf Augur

Room for 16 raiders? What happened? You guys were doing so well.
  20. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Well a lot of mitigating factors happened, and Escian and I decided our best course of action was to cease raiding and step down. We honestly just didn't have it in us to rebuild our ranks yet again with ever dwindling recruits available on Vox. It felt like the best scenario for everyone to give the opportunity for our members to move onto better positioned guilds and enjoy the next 6+ months of raiding instead of banging their heads against a wall. It's been a difficult enough road creating a raiding guild on a server that rightfully shouldn't have been able to succeed. Then to turn it into a guild that was competing for top 10 kills in the game. With that said, I feel relieved to walk away from my role in leading this guild while we were still on top, and still having the friendships gained during our run. I personally haven't decided whether to hang it up or to move on yet. Just need to give it a little time to decompress.

The guild is meeting tonight to decide whether the remaining members want to rebuild, etc. So it may not be the end of Pain and Glory, it is in a highly transitive state right now.