Two MORE Reasons to Buy The Darkened Sea Collector’s Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Maeryn Augur

http://raidloot.com/Spells.aspx?name=mount blessing

11 Mount Blessing Buffs listed on raidloot.com increase Endurance so could be considered subjectively better. A number of those are available in game including these that aren't listed in next section:

Verdant Selyran, Balebri's Horse, Dallyn's Horse, Meleen's Horse, Rhyan's Horse, Tahka's Horse, Steed of War, Umbral Selyrah, Highland Cragslither, Ornate Flying Carpet, Frightful Wrulon, Nightmare, Ethernere Wurm, Jungle Raptor, Desert Tarantula, Desert Kangon, Forest Kangon, Plains Puma, Forest Jaguar, Grassland Tiger, Shadow Wurm, Goral Stalker, Golden Wurm, Armored Sessiloid, Charred Rotdog, Fleshless Rotdog, Albino Rotdog, Veilbreaker Escape Module and Ognit's Mini Dirigible

Fire Resist on Caza and Lena, Cold Resist on Heda and Meda, Neza and Ozah, 500hp on Jaka and Poison Resist on Kala would be unlikely to be considered better unless it was already preferred for the End amount and could produce stacking issues. Jaka has no other stats and per Lucy is not currently available.

Heda - Swift Braxi, Lava Braxi, Fleet Festive Braxi, Armored Snow Puma
    Kala - Venomous Raptor
    Lena - Tamed Sessiloid
    Meda - Firescale Wrulon
    Neza - Bound Frost Wurm, Nature Touched Wurm
    Ozah - Anizok's Steam Escalator

AC v2 36 is 120 Armor so AC v2 37 on Fana and 108 on Izah is likely more, not sure if either is available in game, Izah would definitely qualify as a more desirable mount buff for many players if it is available although neither Fana or Izah is available in game per Lucy.

Mana v2 by 5 per tick and 5 HP Regen on Paza likely makes it the best mount buff at low levels. But again per Lucy not available in game.

Adding End Pool, assuming it wasn't removed due to a stacking issue, would give Dena a pretty strong claim on best overall mount buff currently available in game. It's currently only available from Dragonscale Skystrider according to Lucy.
  2. Litala Journeyman

From the announcement post:
  3. lefous Elder

still not wort to pay 50$ for colector i dont care about heroic char the end up in bazz trader lol
  4. Roshen Brand Manager

I've edited this post. These mounts have Mount Blessing Dena on live servers (once they're available to players after the December patch).

Each color of the Armored Battle Cats grants the Mount Blessing Dena Buff (400 mana, 500 health, 120 armor).
  5. Warpeace Augur

OK so please explain why these 2 item are now being offered after launch. The clickie was asked for after the purchase options were announced :rolleyes: and was not included.

Honestly sounds like trying to wring more out of people after the fact, Look at past offerings and explain why people must shell out $50 more to get the clickie, the mount is fluff in this latest offering.
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Getting less and less content is something no one likes but may not be a deal breaker for a lot of us. Getting less and less content *and* getting charged more for it at the same time is a double whammy of fail. Even after these items are added, why is the CE still so much higher than previous expansion's CE were? Take out the damn heroic character and price appropriately at $59.99 and you'll see a lot of folks upgrade for multiple accounts. We're people that *want* to give you our money! Or keep doing what you're doing and as Lila said, incoming stream of promotions to try drum up sales and combat the negative effect of gouging an already irate playerbase.....
  7. CaptAmazing Augur

Still not worth it. And including the whistle only in CEs seems insulting.
    Dibab likes this.
  8. Shang Augur

Disappointment isn't an understatement - It's the norm.
  9. michaelson New Member

What a lot of croc. 2 pathetic items that is meant to entice us to pay double for the collectors edition. Why would any decent long term player want or even need the rediculous Heroic character when it only takes some decent gameplay to get to 85 with the AA;s that you really need to customise for your class same with the auto AA select for the numpties that have no idea how to play their class. Also why would one need a whistle for a tp to brother island when we have wizards and druids and as is it's only a couple of zones to run.
    Now if decent bags and perhaps specilised class items where added then I know a bunch of ppl who would purchase the collectors.
    While I'm in the ranting mood/ Who was the lazy designer who couldn't be bothered to add a new servant graphics or the weapons graphic on the mage 101 plus items? In the past you could tell the lvl of pets from the weapons they weilded and the semi permenant pet lvl. Think it's about time you went back to the drawing board and review how and what you offered in the past and update what you do in the future.
    Yet another dissappointed player.
  10. Tolkeen Lorekeeper

Why would anyone pay sony more money for stuff that should be included in the standard edition given that this expansion is already lacking in content, zones, aa's, spells/discs??

When that question is sufficiently answered then maybe releasing additional items for the collectors edition might settle with me better, but as is it just makes me want to cancel my mains account.
    Dibab likes this.
  11. Elizabeta Augur

Originally the difference between the two left me underwhelmed, especially given the price difference.

Today I am slightly more whelmed than before, but it is still not worth it.
  12. Marshall Maathers Augur

I already have 95% of what I want to do in TDS, done. The time at which I could have used a bro island port would have been shortly after release.
  13. Addikeys Elder

Is it any coincidence that "Parrot" rhymes with "Carrot?" I think not. Maybe in a month or 2 they will give even more P(c)arrots to get people to consider buying TDS.
  14. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I want to see what a blue & black frog in dark elf plate looks like on the back of that cerulean battle cat, but it makes me feel guilty...
  15. Roshen Brand Manager

I felt the same way. Then this happened. Rawr.

[IMG]
    Iila, Edrick, Deloehne and 3 others like this.
  16. Nightmares Augur

Just Curious. The Free slots in mount ring are for stationcash mounts. You are adding this mount for CE. Will this be taking one of the Free slots? or one of the regular slots? ( just my opinion but it would be rather a slap in the face to make it take a regular slot. Reason? Just because of how this is done and how this mount was specifically for CE owners of the expansion that gave is the mount ring in the first place.)
    As for the Mount buffs. Isn't there a mount buff with 300 HEM and 125ac? ( Check with the Whirligig from DSH Anniversary event for specifics, could have sworn it was 125ac)
  17. tokker_mage New Member

i would even pay loyalty points or even sc for just the wistle. lol
  18. beryon Augur

Green cat with red armor needs to happen. (You should just sell them in the market place though. :p)

[IMG]
  19. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I'm trying to shake your hand, but there seems to be a computer in the way. I hope you earn commissions. :D
    Roshen likes this.
  20. Sindier New Member

Wasn't this patch saposed to be yesterday? Where is it? Im sick of Rogue fixes saposedly being done but just not released to us, but rather "pending patch". AND I bought the CE edition for the stuff as advertised on the day advertised, again... Where is it?!?!