[7/26/14] NBE-1013 Error

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR-AlexS, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Jezzie Augur

Couldn't log in, getting that error. Think problem was bloatware. Downloaded Malwarebytes (free version) and Adwcleaner, ran both and game loaded up.
  2. AlwaysNewb2001 New Member

Finally getting in. It would be nice to have a reason for all this.
    Leerah likes this.
  3. idej Augur

This is just annoying. First I was locked out 3 days and now I am locked out again.
  4. Nanan00 Journeyman

Ok, so what did work was.
    on pc cmd > ipconfig /flushdns
    reboot pc
    logged in just fine
  5. Viltaire Augur

Gerbils go unfed again news at eleven.
  6. idej Augur

It's just my luck that it goes down on days I am able to play. I have to take off like 3-4 days a week because of work and every time the server farts it's when I am able to log in.

Either way I am in now so I am content. :D
    Viltaire likes this.
  7. PapaGS New Member

It appears it's a sever-side issue and they seem to have resolved it as I am finally able to log in. I recommend NOT changing anything with your dns as that comes with it's own set of problems.
    Leerah likes this.
  8. Viltaire Augur

I finally managed to log in and burn lotd on my rogue.
  9. TSR-AlexS Augur

There was an issue with our login servers yesterday which had caused this to happen. Everything should be good now. Please submit in a support ticket if you still have issues.
  10. Yossa New Member

Well, if it was fixxed why is it happening again? i can't log on 3 out of my 5 accounts? Only 1 day off a week, and i have spent all morning looking at red fail text.
  11. JolineSZ Augur

Funny thing is I wrote a petition and they answer me that I have to answer my secure question. That is great since I cannot even look what the question was I answered many, many years ago. Without knowing the question I also do not know the answser. When I try to send a reply to the pettion the submission also doe snot work. Soooo I cannot answer that I cannot answer ))
  12. TSR-SeanF Augur

We are currently under going maintenance which is causing this problem to occur. Please check back with us here in a bit and it should be fixed. I apologize for any inconvenience in the mean time.
  13. JolineSZ Augur

Getting in with twink account, but not with my main account.