Rathe

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by silku, Apr 23, 2014.

1. pk76 Augur

hard to say, i tried to port to shard landing ---------------->> after 3min + of zoning i got the message zone is not availble .
    same for beast domain, and same with return home....................i was able to gate to guild hall though .
  2. Syreno New Member

I was rezzing from a wipe in PoW when the server crashed. Afterwards, I was unable to log into PoW and ended up in Guild Lobby. My box peep was able to return home from the login screen.

When I tried to summon corpses in Guild Lobby, the summoners took my stone but my corpse didn't get summoned. I am ignorant and did this 4 more times with the same result. Not sure if this helps, and I'm sure PoW isn't bugged after all... ;)
  3. Narye Augur

they too skeered!
  4. Belkar_OotS Augur

Well I haven't been able to log into the game for 30 minutes now...... any ETA?
  5. Urgthock New Member

Can we get an update as to whether you expect the server to be back up in... 5 minutes? 10 minutes? 1 hour? 1 day? Should I keep checking or should I just go do something else?
    Belkar_OotS likes this.
  6. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

I logged into our GGH just fine since I was already camped there but then lagged horribly and other tried to zone in from lobby and had issues. Still others had problems zoning from our GGH into the lobby. Dunno if that info helps.
  7. Underbrush Elder

Shadva broke it!
  8. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

I did not! Narye framed me!!! NARYE killed it!
  9. Underbrush Elder

She only frames people for Murder
  10. Narye Augur

Hey! I was behaving!
    Now you been and gone and done it!
  11. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

Narye murdered the server! Then she framed me! *points her finger at Narye*
  12. Narye Augur

I have NEVER been found guilty! :)
  13. Siege New Member

Go figure I come back and the only server I play on goes down... -.- Ok who spilt their coffee on the server? hmmmmm...?
  14. Belkar_OotS Augur

Still unable to log in an hour later.....

Guess I will call it a night.
  15. Roshen Brand Manager

EDIT: The team is still working on this issue
  16. Valde New Member

Server is still really laggy and you cannot zone. Got a message that said "The destination zone denied entry..."
  17. Narye Augur

Its not working, really, not working, I got a tell 5 mins ago, right as I clicked to zone to the hall, the tell hasn't gone thru, and I haven't zoned...
    Most the guild in vent is saying they are being kicked, and get a "server not responding"
  18. Underbrush Elder

Yea, not yet stable
  19. LoladenPrexus New Member

This is unplayable
  20. silku Augur

Eh, I've been zoning for over an hour, time to reboot the computer eh?