Don’t miss out on your free Heroic Character!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarst New Member

So hope all goes well. At least we have some response. Cheers!
  2. Nexax New Member

I doubt it was related to this mornings maintenence since this would appear to be an in-game issue for EQ and EQ wasnt affected by maint. Also: maint finished 10 am PDT and the complaints started right after Noon PDT, indicating someone simply got their AMs and PMs confused.
  3. Voila New Member

I agree, this doesn't appear to be related to maintenance scheduled for today, as this is all occured after 10 am PST time for me.
  4. Toxicus New Member

This is what I got from my petition.

5. DerPapou New Member

I guess for European players its 'time out' to get another chance for a Heroic char...I cannot stay awake whole night to wait until this is fixed....why does SOE fix this patch just TODAY ?

I ask for another extra day because off this patch!
  6. Toxicus New Member

Agreed DerPapou. I think due to this malfunction a day should be tacked onto this.

It would show that the company truly cares about their player base and that they are willing to show they're sorry for the mix up.
  7. morningsdew New Member

I am unable to make my Heroic Character as well. Will this be fixed soon or another day be added?
    It is 5:30 cst now.:(
  8. Ozni Elder

I agree that another day should be added if this doesn't get sorted out until the 11th (or 13th) hour. Please don't punish people for taking you at your word.
    Crow Dancer likes this.
  9. Crow Dancer New Member

It's 6:45 PM. Still not available...
  10. Pyrrh_Pianissimo New Member

Are the developers planning on extending this a day? I'm sure it isn't limited to just a few people. My entire family logged in tonight to upgrade 5 characters and this still isn't fixed.
  11. Trinous New Member

Ive Been deciding last several days what server i was going to play on.. been away from eq 10 years. Seems deadline for free herioc toon ended early? i should have about 7 hours left
  12. It's Fixed New Member

This is fixed. Hurry and go make your heroics now
    Yinla likes this.
  13. Leeroy New Member

Sent hubby in to get his free heroic, wouldn't work (redirect to marketplace), so hoping this issue is fixed soon/extended so all can get in on it.

Above poster is correct (for now), had hubby hurry in and upgrade the iksar sk he had made. Cheers!
  14. It's Fixed New Member

It's fixed now. I just made a heroic on a brand new account plus I upgraded on my account that existed before November 2013
  15. Roshen Brand Manager

This has been fixed, and players should be able to claim their free Heroic Character again.

Since there was a few hours today that players couldn't correctly claim their free Heroic Character, we've extended this offer for another day.

The one free level 85 Heroic Character offer is now available until March 27th, 2014 at 11:59PM PDT.
  16. Sinsu New Member

YEAAAAA!!!! NICE WORK .
  17. Nexax New Member

4 hour glitch = 24 hr extension.
    Very nice! TYVM SOE
    Aelare likes this.
  18. Sofaking New Member

Are you able to create on the Test server? I have the upgrades available on live, but unable to create on the Test server and it was my understanding you couldn't /testcopy.
  19. Roshen Brand Manager

You can create a Heroic Character for free.

If you create one on live or test. Once it's created in one place, you can't create one on the other.

Characters that have been created or upgraded using the Heroic Character feature are not able to be copied from Live to Test.
  20. SelahEQ New Member

First of all, thank you for adding a day to the promotion! I had the utmost faith that this would be resolved. I do still have a question for which I cannot seem to find a definitive answer. The FAQ refers to heroic characters deleted after the trial period.

1) If I create a free heroic character today, and delete it, will I still be able to create another free heroic character today on the same account (i.e., before the trial period ends)? I think the answer is yes but I want to be certain.

2) Will the type of account, or the account creation date, affect the response to my question? I have gold, silver, and f2p accounts. Most were created before the cutoff date of 11/8/2013, but I do have one new account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.