Five EverQuest Devs, One Chat Room

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 11, 2014.

1. MacHammer New Member

Actually it said he was kicked by Piestro. He was the only one that was kicked. And he wasn't being rude. He just made a joke.
  2. LoonyToony Elder

Ty for the dev chat :)
  3. Pirlo Augur

Tl; Dr option

Hot t3 and t4 unlocked to all
    Some type of hide player command is inc
    Heroic characters disclosure coming early march
    No plans for druid mana harvest

That's all I remember. I asked if plane of war would be hard with phat lewtz but got no answer
    MacHammer likes this.
  4. Potawatomi Augur

They give an eta for the unlock?
  5. Ratbo Peep Augur

Heh... me too. At birth. (never thought much of it)
    -Rat
  6. MacHammer New Member

ETA Feb 19th. Dex got kicked right after suggesting it be Feb 29th instead :mad:!
  7. Ratbo Peep Augur

Asking for the patch to go live February 29th is totally prima facie funny.
    No doubt.
    -Rat
    MacHammer likes this.
  8. Eluwenie Augur

I saw that in chat myself.. kicked for asking on a leap year day.. haha.. that was pretty funny :)
    MacHammer likes this.
  9. Silv Augur

So since you guys (SOE/dev) initiated this chat, is it possible to get an actual log posted on the forums now? Or has someone already done that somewhere else?
  10. MacHammer New Member

I think the message is clear, "don't joke with the powers that be or you will be removed from the discussion". I get the same message from my wife :p!
  11. Tarrin Augur

I had to leave early and missed this reply. I actually can't find any reply to this in the logs either doing a simple word search (Ctrl F for various words like "druid", "mana", or "harvest". Can you point me in the direction or something of their response?
  12. Tinytinker Augur

They said there were no plans at the moment for druid burst mana towards the very end of the chat, I think.
  13. Rorce Augur

14. MacHammer New Member

Thanks Rorce!
    Riou likes this.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Argon1: Piestro can u tell me if there is any plans to give druids a fast mana regen?
    Elidroth SOE: We don't have any plans to give Druids a fast mana regen ability at this time.

Stolen from EQResource
  16. Tarrin Augur

Thank you. Not sure why I wasn't able to find it. I am rather disappointed. :confused:
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Riou likes this.
  18. Ratbo Peep Augur

Thanks!! Good job - and interesting.
    -Rat
    Riou likes this.
  19. Cword New Member

I don't know where I should post this but I read the transcript and saw they were taking suggestions for a new special rules server, I am totally on board with the No merc, and content stopped at pop idea. I just wanna throw in maybe stopping content one expansion further at LDoN. Leader boards and more group content other than the standard poearth AA grinds. Not to mention the fun of farming augs! Just an idea hope someone sees this and likes it.
    Aeonblade and Rorce like this.
  20. genaro44 Lorekeeper

Even as an offhand comment, the fact a dev seemed interested in the idea of a progression server locked at PoP made me giddy. Make it happen!