An Idea for those with max AA's

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gyphon, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Gyphon New Member

How about finding a way to turn those extra AA's into SC?

Thoughts?
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

NO
    Sinestra likes this.
  3. Blink New Member

How about an heirloom glyph to transfer that wasted exp to an alt?
  4. Khat_Nip Meow

I'm sure any suggestion that could potentially decrease revenue isn't going to be considered at all, with good reason.
    Besides, one thing has nothing to do with another.

Perhaps they could implement a large vitality pool that overflow xp could replenish a la Fellowship Experience Sharing or have that overflow replenish powersources that we have equipped.
    Sinestra likes this.
  5. Tobynn Augur

Yeah, turning exps into cash. I'm sure SOE will get right on that.
  6. Abazzagorath Augur

Ridiculous. Seriously, just ridiculous.

Use the extraneous aa on glyphs or don't worry about it.
  7. Gyphon New Member

Just trying to think of something to do with the wasted exp.

I understand your points of wasted $ though. I play one toon and only use krono.

The thought of transferring aa's to power sources is a good one.
  8. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Heirloom XP glyphs, or just fellowship-style xp splitting across an account would be nice. that is, allow overcap XP to flow into 'vitality' across all the other characters on your account.
  9. Axxius Augur

As long as there is no class balance in xp generation, there can be no working ideas of this sort. They are all guaranteed to fail because some classes get xp basically for free, and attaching any meaningful reward to xp would be unfair to the other classes.
  10. Tharrg Augur

I think transfering that exp to alts would be nice. But I dont see that happening...
  11. malibu66 Elder

I'd be happy if they just made glyphs stackable, so you could buy them and use them later. That would still prevent folks from having hundreds or thousands stored when new expansion comes out.
    Sinestra likes this.
  12. Dre. Altoholic

Fellowship Vitality
    Achievements
    Alts
    Free accounts.

What else do you need, really?
  13. Gyphon New Member

Stackable glyphs would be good.
  14. Dre. Altoholic

Admittedly, I'd like to see a bigger/separate AA pool for glyphs, maybe with some freebies tossed in there every so often for those of us who might want to burn them in sticky situations but aren't max AA yet.

AA overflow would automatically go here. Could even have quest rewards that give glyphs.
    Sinestra likes this.
  15. svann Augur

How about guild aa's? Donate your excess xp to a pool that helps your fellow guildies?
    RPoo and Sinestra like this.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Vitality would be fine if I could have it on and not receive it, but to give vitality to your fellowship you also have to receive it, which defeats the purpose when I play with my friends, I don't want to receive exp I want to give it all to them.
    Sinestra and Dre. like this.
  17. Mytoss Elder

would be cool with better glyphs that cost more
    Kaenneth likes this.
  18. Brohan07 Journeyman

I would love to transfer XP to my alts or friends more so than just the fellowship. Such a waste for so long. Wish that my ridiculous play time could help out others more rather than jut wasting away.
  19. Cindari New Member

Take 30% of your actual XP bar and trade skill it into an Experience Bottle of Adventure. Then trade it or sell it in the Bazaar. Or sell it to an SOE NPC only that will give you rewards or pp depending on the market of sell and demand from other players.
  20. dundada3100 Elder

I think for every 100 you get at the cap you should be able to turn them into bind on account vouchers for maybe 25AAs. then you can give them to alts. Or maybe have your Mercs get double AA exp.