The forum look

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Leerah, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Cakvala Augur

Yeah it loads fine at my work (huk), and i use a very basic browser.
  2. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

So far i like the Look will see how i feel in a few days
    Spartin likes this.
  3. Saroc_Luclin Augur

I hope the new skins become available soon. This one is just too graphical for me to like using at work. A simple skin without many graphics would be perfect.
  4. Riou EQResource

Mac server always had its own forum, it was just at the bottom

Dislikes probably not there so trolls can't just like dislike bomb people, they used to have ratings or what not in the older forums (not the last set before these, but the one before those iirc), but it was too easy to just dislike everything someone posted and that :p
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Too much background not enough forum!
    Yinnie the Pink likes this.
  6. Zaldan Senior Guide

Forums were long past due for an update. So far these forums look good. It will be interesting to see what players reactions will be.
    Pirlo likes this.
  7. Cakvala Augur

Yeah not everyone is awake yet or at home where they can view them, but I like it!
    Pirlo likes this.
  8. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Yeah some different skin choices would be nice
    Spartin likes this.
  9. Zaph Augur

All looks good so far, but I miss my 2004 date :(
  10. Zaldan Senior Guide

I can already see I needed larger letters. Will take some tinkering to make these forums feel like home.
  11. Cakvala Augur

They should attach the character name we pick to the creation date of that character! I miss my date as well :(
  12. WeedkillerTFOR New Member

I like the new forums, so far.
  13. Cakvala Augur

Were also the first forums to get this new look, no other forum been migrated over. I assume we get to test and then theyll push it to the other games.
  14. Iadien New Member

It's actually better to just leave the dislike button out, it can add a lot of drama.
  15. Kyrnn New Member

The new forums look good, but would love an options to make everyone's avatar smaller! Currently, it is taking up too much space.
    Leerah likes this.
  16. Virrago Guest

Exactly :)
  17. Virrago Guest

Actually PlanetSide 2 was first. We beta tested these forums during there sine they were already beta testing the game :)
  18. Candydare Elder

Nice improvement!:)
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Where is my post count ?
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Then ditch the like button.